Great New On-Line Curling Game from VS-Spo~
Fra : VS-Sports

Dato : 10-04-01 14:27

Hi All,

The VS-Sports team would like to invite you to try our

new on-line Curling game at:

http://www.vs-sports.com

"VS-Curling… Curling and Sports fans rejoice. The

VS-Sports Team is proud to present the latest in our series

of minigames. Join our gang of cartoon curlers for an

exciting game against a friend, or challenge our

computer curlers in a Single Player match. Grab your

broom and head on over to the Mini Arena to take your

shot at the big time."

While you are visiting our site, take your time to check

out some of our other Free MiniGames. Our on-line,

Multiplayer Hockey game, "Kings of the Pond", is also

available for download from our site. We would

appreciate your comments and suggestions.

Thanks and enjoy the games,

Team VS-Sports