Tv-Out problem on 9800 non pro (no picture~
Fra : Morten Holberg Niels~

Dato : 16-09-03 18:08

Jeg har postet dette på et engelsk-sproget forum. De kunne ikke hjælpe, kan
du?

-----

HI

No picture when trying to activate Tv-out on a Dell Dimension 8300 with a
9800np card.

Hardware:

5 M long composite cable

Short S-video--->Composite adapter

Scart adapter

From my 9800 I use the "S-Video into Composite" adapter. To the adapter I
apply the 5M Composite cable and attach it to the scart adapter, that goes
into my AV-input on Telly

Scart Adapter:

(http://av-connection.com/Functions/....asp?ClassID=57)

OVERVIEW

9800np--->S-video adapter-->Composite cable-->Scart Adapter(video
section-yellow)-->Telly-->AV

After that I go into the "Display" section at my ATI Control panel. I cant
activate the Tv displayed there...

The Result: NO PICTURE.

Any tips?

Best regards