payphone chat
Fra : Dave

Dato : 22-08-03 15:40

Hi, payphone people just thought I'd mention that my payphone group will be
holding a group chat on Sunday the 7th of September 2003 (this'll be a
regular thing every three months if all goes well).
It'll start at around 13:00hrs GMT at the groups website
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/payphone_net/). You'll need a Yahoo id and'll
have to become a member by sending a blank email to
"payphone_net-subscribe@yahoogroups.com" or by visiting the groups site
(link above).
It'll be a global chat with people from all parts of the globe taking part
and I should also have a few BT contacts of mine with us aswell!
We can talk about all things payphone, exchange our favourite payphone
numbers, talk about the best conversations you've had with a person at a
payphone etc...
Anyways, hope to see you guys (and gals) there.
Dave, from the payphone_net.