RR: MotoGP - ingen fabriks-RCV til Biaggi ~
Fra : MKS - 74

Dato : 25-07-03 09:44

Der foregår mange spegede ting i den klasse ,men her er artiklen
fra crash.net :

Speaking at the pre-event press conference in Germany, Valentino Rossi
and Max Biaggi both gave announcements regarding their future with
Honda, Rossi commenting on his contract negotiations and Biaggi his
race machinery.

Reigning champ Rossi revealed that he was close to signing a new
contract with Honda for next year, despite rumours linking him with a
switch to Ducati.
"I am talking with Honda at the moment and there are just a couple of
problems to resolve. They are my first option and I hope to be able to
make an announcement in the next two or three weeks," said Vale, who
may be forced to accept a two-year deal, despite openly admitting he
wants a one-year contract.

Arch-rival Biaggi, who inherited his first victory of the season at
Donington Park when Rossi was docked ten seconds for overtaking under
a yellow flag, also had news of his own negotiations with HRC -
quashing reports in the Italian press that he is due to be given a
factory RC211V within the next two races.

"I have spoken with Honda and I have been told that I will not be
getting a new bike," he declared. "Hopefully that means I will be
getting new parts instead, but we will have to wait and see what
happens.

However, cynics will say the two announcements are related and that
had Rossi's negotiations hit further problems then Honda would have
given Biaggi the equal machinery he desires - and many say -
deserves... and that they may even have started the rumours to push
their negotiations with Rossi along.

--
-Michael