resource-file
Fra : sjoerd

Dato : 03-07-03 14:31

Hi,

I need to use a resource-file for a project in 3 languages. What is the best
way to do this?
One resource-file with 4 columns (ID and three descriptions) or three
different resource-files?

What is the best way to handle Captions, Error-messages and MsgBox-text?

Thanks,

Sjoerd

Fra : Samir Talwar

Dato : 05-07-03 14:01

I think you can only have one resource file per project, so my bet is
the first one. Use the VB Resource Editor (add it using
Add-Ins->Add-In Manager) to create resource files - it's the easiest
way.
Samir Talwar

Fra : Robrecht Jacques

Dato : 06-07-03 22:31

sjoerd wrote:
> I need to use a resource-file for a project in 3 languages. What is
> the best way to do this?
> One resource-file with 4 columns (ID and three descriptions) or three
> different resource-files?

You could use (three) resource-dll. See:
http://www.thevbzone.com/l_res.htm

Robrecht