iChat og fontproblemer
Fra : Storm

Dato : 15-06-03 10:23

Hvor kan problemet ligge hvis tekst i iChat er ren volapyk - ligner en
symbol-font eller matematisk font?

--
Venlig hilsen Nina Storm

Fra : Storm

Dato : 15-06-03 10:49

Storm <Ninzen@ofir.dk> wrote:

> Hvor kan problemet ligge hvis tekst i iChat er ren volapyk - ligner en
> symbol-font eller matematisk font?

Løst. Jeg valgte bare Verdana i preferencer - Set Font.
Jeg havde været inde og lege med mine fonte i anden sammenhæng, og ikke
fået stillet væk igen og den tog åbenbart bare den sidste indstilling.

--
Venlig hilsen Nina Storm

Fra : phineas 

Dato : 16-06-03 19:10

i don't know if this applies to you, but i'm using Extensis Suitcase for
font management, and when i quit Suitcase when i'm finished, it
sometimes really f**ks up my system fonts - meanning i get 'volapyk' not
only in iChat, but also in contextual menus and the menu-bar...

i found out that there was a conflict with one Helvetica font and a
setting within suitcase to override system fonts.

greetinx

--
Phineas
PowerBook G3 500 (pismo)

Fra : Storm

Dato : 16-06-03 21:11

phineas  <phineasNO@SPAMget2net.dk> wrote:

> i don't know if this applies to you, but i'm using Extensis Suitcase for
> font management, and when i quit Suitcase when i'm finished, it
> sometimes really f**ks up my system fonts - meanning i get 'volapyk' not
> only in iChat, but also in contextual menus and the menu-bar...

After some struggle Suitcase works just fine for me. In this case I had
chosen "html" in my "PopChar"

> i found out that there was a conflict with one Helvetica font and a
> setting within suitcase to override system fonts.

I'm aware of this, and my settings overrides system fonts.

--
Venlig hilsen Nina Storm

Fra : Storm

Dato : 16-06-03 21:14

phineas  <phineasNO@SPAMget2net.dk> wrote:

> i don't know if this applies to you, but i'm using Extensis Suitcase for
> font management, and when i quit Suitcase when i'm finished, it
> sometimes really f**ks up my system fonts - meanning i get 'volapyk' not
> only in iChat, but also in contextual menus and the menu-bar...
>
> i found out that there was a conflict with one Helvetica font and a
> setting within suitcase to override system fonts.
>
> greetinx

Your fine apple symbol makes troubles as I mail you from MacSoup.
Perhaps you know and doesn't care. (I don't mind

--
Venlig hilsen Nina Storm