Forms
Fra : Steve Higham

Dato : 29-03-01 10:06

Hello Colleagues

I am new to forms and would be grateful for a little advice which,
hopefully, will not take up too much of your time.

I have a Web site with a number of pages with a US Web hosting service
and wish to include a basic form in it (name, e.mail address, country,
and URL). Visitors will complete the form and send it directly to me
from the Web page that contains the form.

I have read a few tutorials about forms and know that in the 'Method'
tag I need to use 'POST'. So far so good! But which of the following do
I use?

<form action="form.cgi" method="post"> or:

<FORM METHOD="POST" ACTION="/cgi-bin/post-query"> or:

<form action=mail.cgi METHOD=POST> or:

<form action="http://www.agua-latina.com/cgi-bin.pl" method="post"> or:

If anybody could point me in the right direction, I would be grateful.

Many thanks in anticipation.

Yours faithfully,

Steve Higham