"Retro" webdesigner needed !!
Fra : LogoBeatz

Dato : 01-06-03 21:33

Hi,

i am looking for a webdesigner or a webdesign company that is specialized in
or familiar with retro (30's - 70's) and/or cartoon-style lookin webdesign
and has a portfolio to prove.

No, *NOT* looking for someone that "can design any style you want, just let
us know", i need to see *a portfolio* with mentioned styles included.

To give you an idea about what i mean by retro/cartoon, here some sites i
found that are designed in the style im looking for:

http://www.altoids.com
http://buyarock.com
http://www.renegadeanimation.com
http://www.renegadecartoons.com
http://www.naildistribution.com

Doesnt *have* to be flash at all, i even prefer pure html with graphics for
seo reasons, but a mix of flash and html would be ok too.

I would also consider any modifiable templates in that style.

Would be able to do it myself but not enough time on my hands.

So, if you think you or your company meets above requirements or if you have
any recommendations, please let me know.

Email me at business@newyorkcity.com or post here please.

Would really be appreciated.Thanks