Children's eyes in candlelight
Fra : Fotowillem

Dato : 23-05-03 09:59

Children's eyes in candlelight This picture I made in a chapel in the
Netherlands there was a lot of candlelight so I made the picture with my
Mamiya 6 MF + 50mm ¼ sec out of my hands Film Tmax 400 used Tmax 1+4
developer Negative scan on Epson 3200 and printed on a Epson 2100 used
"Epson Matte Black ink" and Epson "Archival matte paper " visit
http://www.fotowillem.com/weblog

FW.

--
http://www.fotowillem.com
http://www.fotowillem.com/book

Fra : max

Dato : 23-05-03 11:39

> Children's eyes in candlelight This picture I made in a chapel in the
> Netherlands there was a lot of candlelight so I made the picture with my
> Mamiya 6 MF + 50mm ¼ sec out of my hands Film Tmax 400 used Tmax 1+4
> developer Negative scan on Epson 3200 and printed on a Epson 2100 used
> "Epson Matte Black ink" and Epson "Archival matte paper " visit
> http://www.fotowillem.com/weblog
>

> FW.

It's just exellent, thanks for sharing..!
-max-

Fra : Fotowillem

Dato : 24-05-03 06:16

"max" <ma22x@hotmail.com> schreef in bericht

> It's just exellent, thanks for sharing..!
> -max-

No Thanks))

Willem.