MusicStore i EU?
Fra : Martin Ammentorp

Dato : 10-05-03 09:52

Se her, hvad jeg har fundet:

4.iTunes Music Service coming to the UK?
By Dennis Sellers dsellers@maccentral.com
May 09, 2003 1:45 pm
Macworld UK is reporting that Apple Europe is working to establish the
iTunes Music Service across Europe.

One of the constant complaints against Apple is that it favors North
American users. There are no Apple retail stores outside the US and you
can't order iPhoto albums in most countries.

Apple Europe vice president Pascal Cagni told UK music publication Music
Week that discussions are "set to begin in earnest," following the
store's US launch. Music Week reports that Apple may launch the service
initially in those European territories with higher Internet
penetration, such as the UK.

One possible roadblock: European music companies' digital-rights
management structures could pose problems. However, Feral Gara, EMI head
of new media, told Macworld UK that "we are technology-agnostic in our
approach."
http://maccentral.macworld.com/news/2003/05/09/musicuk/

--
MA @ 55.01.46N/11.50.39E - www.ammentorp.org - fjern xyz fra mailadresse