Kan man "optage" en Live-Streaming?
Fra : PoP

Dato : 25-03-01 15:14

F.eks. live-transmitterede koncerter m.m.?

Peter

Fra : Jesper Ørsted

Dato : 25-03-01 15:22

PoP <pop@e-box.dk> wrote:

> F.eks. live-transmitterede koncerter m.m.?
>
> Peter

Snapz Pro 2.01

http://www.ambrosiasw.com/cgi-bin/vftp/dl-redirect.pl?path=snapzpro/esse
ntials&file=SnapzPro2.bin
--
Jesper Oersted
"Tak til - beklager, navnet forsvandt i da Outlook Express

Fra : Knud Albert Jepsen

Dato : 25-03-01 22:06

PoP <pop@e-box.dk> wrote:

> F.eks. live-transmitterede koncerter m.m.?
Jeg fandt dette forleden - jeg harikke prøvet det, men det er måske det
du søger:

today I've something special (more a hint than a [k] ;) but some people
asked
my if it's possible
to save a QT-Streaming movie - the answer is yes.

I'll explain it on a public available stream at:
http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/titan_ae/

Step by step:

1. Start the movie stream (simply click the poster)

2. After the connection is established - save the movie stub to disk
(Save as
self...). Now you
should have a small movie file on your HD (some kb but not the whole
movie)

3. Now comes the "trick": Open this file with Resourcerer/HexEdit or any
other
utilitie that allow
you to examine the DATA-FORK of the file...Inside the DF you will find a
URL -
for titan_ae:
'mdatrtsp://a1140.q.kamai.net/7/1140/157/39119a68/stream.qtv.apple.com/
channels/foxmovies/rtsp/050400/titanAE_40.mov'
NOTE: The filename of the movie may depend on your QT Connection-Speed
setting -
to get a best quality available you should set your Connection Speed to
Intranet/LAN.

4. Now simply copy the important part of the url and paste it into your
browsers location field -
in this case:
'stream.qtv.apple.com/channels/foxmovies/rtsp/050400/titanAE_40.mov'

5. Press Return and viola your browser should start downloading....
wait until the movie has fully loaded - now you can save the FULL movie
to your
hd

--
Knud Albert Jepsen