Sony CyberShot DSC - S30
Fra : Kasper Simonsen

Dato : 24-03-01 17:02

Er der nogle der har erfaringer med subjekt?
Hvad kunne en brugt pris være (nypris ifølge Edbpriser.dk 4500 kr.)?
Negative kommentarer om subjekt er også velkomne.

Med venlig hilsen
Kasper Simonsen

Fra : Kasper Simonsen

Dato : 25-03-01 20:09

Er der ingen der vil svare?

Vh
Kasper

Fra : Steffen Poulsen

Dato : 25-03-01 22:05

"Kasper Simonsen" <cft1788@vip.cybercity.dk> wrote in message news:99lfpb$1qj6$1@news.cybercity.dk...
> Er der ingen der vil svare?

Jow da - men spørgsmålet er om der ingen er, der gider læse?

Ved et hurtigt tilbageblik i gruppen vil du kunne se, at det svar der ofte gives på denne type forespørgsel er:

Prøv at kigge på de store digicam-sites derude, hvilket typisk vil sige:

www.dpreview.com
www.stevesdigicams.com

Der vil du finde både erfaringer, forums omkring mange af kameraerne, hvor lige præcis det enkelte kameras uhensigtsmæssigheder er
under behandling, osv osv - og naturligvis sites'enes konklusioner og +'er og -'er.

Så tag og start der

mvh Steffen, der vist snart opretter en makro til dette standard-svar *g*

P.S.: Læs fx: http://www.steves-digicams.com/s30.html hvor konklusionen lyder:

Steve's Conclusion
The Sony DSC-S30 is a very compact 1 megapixel digicam that delivers excellent images. It has the ability to record still images in
various sizes and features a number of exposure options. And speaking of options, this camera is loaded with options for recording
and saving images. Still images can be saved from 1-megapixel size down to VGA in both uncompressed TIFF or JPEG format with a
number of quality settings. There's special modes for Text and Email too.
The Sony InfoLITHIUM is one of the best battery system available for high-drain devices like digicams. A year ago I had my doubts
about the Memory Stick media but they have since become plentiful, larger in capacity and cheaper per MB than CompactFlash cards.
They're still slower at R/W operations than CF but the new Lexar brand Memory Sticks are getting faster.

The S30 is equipped with a 3x zoom lens with a fast F2.8 maximum aperture which makes it a better than average performer in
low-light situations. If you need to shoot closeups of small objects the macro mode will let you get down about 3cm from your
subject. You also have full manual focus control too. The lens exhibits the usual amount of optical distortion as most in its class,
there's mild barrel distortion in full wideangle and moderate pincushioning at the extreme telephoto position.

The S30's Programmed AE modes make it easy for the beginner or experienced photographer to capture that special moment. Shutter
speed priority lets you freeze fast-moving subjects and aperture priority gives you control over the focus depth of field. Landscape
mode that sets the focus to infinity and night scene uses slower shutter speeds and slow-syncro flash to iluminate foreground
objects. Most users will probably just leave the camera in fully automatic and shoot away but the advanced features are there if you
want or need them.

The only real negative about this camera is a lack of an optical viewfinder as is found on the DSC-S70. The color LCD must be used
for framing as well as reviewing your pictures. It is a bright LCD and there's even a switch on the side to make it even brighter
but it does leave you wanting for an optical finder outside in the bright sunlight. I find it difficult to hold a camera out in
front of me when framing or following a moving subject. It is more natural to put a camera up to your face and use an eyelevel
viewfinder. It might just be personal preference, there are a lot of Sharp ViewCam type camcorders out there and people don't seem
to mind using them in that fashion.

Sony has an even higher resolution version of this camera in the 2.1 megapixel DSC-S50 if you need to print those special moments
larger than 4x6" size. The S50 also has a movie mode that the S30 lacks but other than that these two cameras are very similar. I'm
sure that both of these cameras will find their way into the hands of many satisfied users as they are priced right and deliver
excellent image quality.