tracks in denmark/south sweden (in english~
Fra : matteo v argento

Dato : 29-04-03 13:15

Hi !
My name´s Matteo, I´m italian , I lived in dk some time ago and soon I´ll
come back for some time (I work for a danish company).
I would like to know if there are tacks in dk / souht of sweden where is
easy to go and practice (anderstop??) that you know, and how it works (here
you can either buy a trackday or just single session, sometimes it can be
very crowded and lines at the pits are very long).
Right now I own a 2002 kawa zx636a.
Thanks a lot for your help (I write in english because my danish is kind of
poor! it would take me a life to write a message, with a lot of mistakes!)
mvh

--
Ciao
Matteo

Fra : Mikkel Christensen

Dato : 29-04-03 13:36

"matteo v argento" <sguabro@despammed.com> writes:

> I would like to know if there are tacks in dk / souht of sweden where is
> easy to go and practice (anderstop??)

Short anwser... No It's not really allowed to use the few tracks we
have in Denmark. My best bet would be Sweden.

> you can either buy a trackday or just single session, sometimes it can be
> very crowded and lines at the pits are very long).

Still... Lucky you! There's a few companies who arrange trackdays on the
swedish tracks (and even a few in DK), but the one I could remember the
www adress for seems to be closed... But I'll bet some of the "west swedes"
(Sjælland can come up with names and numbers.

Sometimes the trackdays are even announced in this group, så check in
from time to time. Some clubs also arranges trackdays, but usually it's
members only.
Anyhoo, DK is... a bit behind the rest of europe when it comes to
trackdays :-/

--
Mikkel
motortosse.dk | de-moc-ra-cy (di mok' ra see) n. Three wolves

Fra : matteo v argento

Dato : 29-04-03 13:43

"Mikkel Christensen" <
> Short anwser... No It's not really allowed to use the few tracks we
> have in Denmark. My best bet would be Sweden.
mmh, I thought so, unfortunately

> > you can either buy a trackday or just single session, sometimes it can
be
> > very crowded and lines at the pits are very long).
>
> Still... Lucky you! There's a few companies who arrange trackdays on the
> swedish tracks (and even a few in DK), but the one I could remember the
> www adress for seems to be closed... But I'll bet some of the "west
swedes"
> (Sjælland can come up with names and numbers.
well, situation here is a lot worst than you think. The best tracks are very
difficult to access (Imola) or very very crowded (track days are to be
booked in advance of months, some times)

> Sometimes the trackdays are even announced in this group, så check in
> from time to time. Some clubs also arranges trackdays, but usually it's
> members only.
> Anyhoo, DK is... a bit behind the rest of europe when it comes to
> trackdays :-/
As far as I know , the best country for number of tracks is Uk
France is ok, too
Kepp in touch!

--
Ciao
Matteo

Fra : MKS - 74

Dato : 29-04-03 13:52

On Tue, 29 Apr 2003 14:15:07 +0200, "matteo v argento"
<sguabro@despammed.com> wrote:

>I would like to know if there are tacks in dk / souht of sweden where is
>easy to go and practice (anderstop??) that you know, and how it works (here
>you can either buy a trackday or just single session, sometimes it can be
>very crowded and lines at the pits are very long).

Hello Matteo,as i don't know how well you understand Danish i choose
to answer in english.

The possibilities to go trackracing in DK is piss-poor as it stands
right now,with little or no hope for any significant improvement in
the near future.

We only have 3 tracks for a bike your size and they are not even
especially interesting (Jyllandsringen,Ring Djursland and the new
track in Padborg (Park) ),but the biggest problem is that even these
tracks either don't allow Trackdays at all or only on a very moderate
scale because of environmental issues and/or noisecomplaints,so it's
to say the least very troublesome to go racing in DK.

In the south of Sweden you do have a lot better chances finding some
tracks like Knutstorp or Anderstorp and there are also some
TD-organizers that can hook you up (just coming on your own and
getting a few laps in is not an option AFAIK) it is however somewhat
expensive depending on where you will be located in DK as transport to
the tracks will be costly and the track-fees has also gone up in the
last couple of years.

I growing numbers people in DK are turning south side to the bigger
and more interesting tracks in Germany/Holland/Poland and so on,as
it's often about the same price and there are also a lot more
organizers in Germany.A friend of mine has just been 2 days on the
Assen GP-track at a cost of 1800 DKK including insurance with damon
racing :

http://www.damon-racing.de/

So there you have it,in DK you shouldn't get your hopes up,in the
south of sweden it will be possible if somewhat expensive and in
Germany there are also some possibilities...

--
-Michael
Div. Aprilia RS250-dele til salg på:

Fra : matteo v argento

Dato : 29-04-03 14:33

"MKS - 74" <
> Hello Matteo,as i don't know how well you understand Danish i choose
> to answer in english.
I studied it for 3 months (sic!)
I can read... some

> The possibilities to go trackracing in DK is piss-poor as it stands
> right now,with little or no hope for any significant improvement in
> the near future.
mmh

> We only have 3 tracks for a bike your size and they are not even
> especially interesting (Jyllandsringen,Ring Djursland and the new
> track in Padborg (Park) ),but the biggest problem is that even these
> tracks either don't allow Trackdays at all or only on a very moderate
> scale because of environmental issues and/or noisecomplaints,so it's
> to say the least very troublesome to go racing in DK.
that is a plague that is affecting also here. More and more tracks close
more often or allow to lap only with very low db (ducati needs an extra
silencer that they can rent on the track)

> In the south of Sweden you do have a lot better chances finding some
> tracks like Knutstorp or Anderstorp and there are also some
> TD-organizers that can hook you up (just coming on your own and
> getting a few laps in is not an option AFAIK)
aaah
I hoped exactly that. to go, buy a couple of 30minutes sessions....

it is however somewhat
> expensive depending on where you will be located in DK as transport to
> the tracks will be costly and the track-fees has also gone up in the
> last couple of years.
I´ll be in kbh

> I growing numbers people in DK are turning south side to the bigger
> and more interesting tracks in Germany/Holland/Poland and so on,as
> it's often about the same price and there are also a lot more
> organizers in Germany.A friend of mine has just been 2 days on the
> Assen GP-track at a cost of 1800 DKK including insurance with damon
> racing :
>
> http://www.damon-racing.de/

price is very good
2 days at mugello with rehm racing is 360euros....

> So there you have it,in DK you shouldn't get your hopes up,in the
> south of sweden it will be possible if somewhat expensive and in
> Germany there are also some possibilities...
mmmhh
thanks a lot for info!

--
Ciao
Matteo

Fra : MKS - 74

Dato : 29-04-03 15:10

On Tue, 29 Apr 2003 15:32:56 +0200, "matteo v argento"
<sguabro@despammed.com> wrote:

>I´ll be in kbh

Så er det bedste bud Knutstorp,en ret sjov bane med niveauforskelle -
Faktisk kun 70-80 km fra København,jeg har dog ikke helt styr på hvem
der arrangerer TD's på Knutstorp i år,men der er næsten sikkert nogen.

http://www.silhouet.com/motorsport/tracks/knutstor.html
http://www.ringknutstorp.com/

Fra : matteo v argento

Dato : 29-04-03 15:27

"MKS - 74"
> Så er det bedste bud Knutstorp,en ret sjov bane med niveauforskelle -
> Faktisk kun 70-80 km fra København,jeg har dog ikke helt styr på hvem
> der arrangerer TD's på Knutstorp i år,men der er næsten sikkert nogen.
>
> http://www.silhouet.com/motorsport/tracks/knutstor.html
> http://www.ringknutstorp.com/
great!
Thanks a lot

--
Ciao
Matteo

Fra : SLP/JM

Dato : 29-04-03 15:51

"MKS - 74" <Priller@tiscali.dk> skrev > Så er det bedste bud Knutstorp,en
ret sjov bane med niveauforskelle -
> Faktisk kun 70-80 km fra København,jeg har dog ikke helt styr på hvem
> der arrangerer TD's på Knutstorp i år,men der er næsten sikkert nogen.

www.racing4fun.dk gør - ellers er der også
www.bike-events.se hvis man vil køre på andre baner end Knutstorp i Norge og
Sverige.

--