VisualStudio.net 2003 Docs
Fra : pre

Dato : 18-04-03 13:24

Fra WOW citerer jeg:

5. GETCHER VISUAL STUDIO .NET 2003 DOCS HERE
If you're an MSDN subscriber, you've probably already downloaded
Visual Studio .NET 2003. (Catty sidebar: I wonder when VS will lose
that retro ".NET" in its name? And what will we call .NET Framework?)

If you aren't an MSDN subscriber and you have any interest, VS 2003
was released last week, although it won't be widely available until
the Windows 2003 Server release next week.

Microsoft has posted the April 2003 MSDN CD - you can download it for
free. It includes an enormous amount of information on VS 2003.

Did I say "a" CD? Heh heh heh. It's actually three CDs, for a total of
1.8 GB. Download three files, burn each on its own CD. Man, I hope
your DSL connection is working.

The MSDN CDs are always worthwhile for programming types, and these
should prove particularly interesting to anyone who's venturing into
VS 2003 territory. Whoever decided to post these CDs deserves a round
of applause.

Go get 'em:

http://download.microsoft.com/download/b/d/c/bdccea1b-96d9-4ad9-8045-5
6619af95835/qtr40enud1.img