[Eng] Motorcycling Addiction Syndrome ;o)
Fra : Aragorn

Dato : 17-03-03 07:48

Motorcycling Addiction Syndrome.

Even more serious than the mania for chocolate is the growing epidemic of
MAS, or Motorcycling Addiction Syndrome.

Don't laugh because you might be its next victim.

Just to give you a possible heads up in case it's creeping up on you, here
are a few questions to quietly answer for yourself.
How many of these apply to you?

1. I have gone riding when I was depressed, or to cheer myself up.

2. I have gone on riding binges of several tanks of gas or more in a day.

3. I ride rapidly, often 'gulping' roads.

4. I have sometimes ridden early in the morning or before work.

5. I have hidden bikes in different places to sneak a ride in without being
seen.

6. Sometimes I avoid friends or family obligations in order to ride
motorcycles.

7. Sometimes I find myself analyzing sections of roads as if I were riding,
even while in cars.

8. I am unable to enjoy myself with others unless there is a bike nearby.

9. At a boring party, I will often slip off unnoticed to go riding.

10. Riding has made me seek haunts and companions which I would otherwise
avoid.

11. I have neglected personal hygiene or household chores until I have
finished a ride.

12. I have spent money meant for necessities on accessories instead.

13. I have attempted to complete an Iron Butt ride.

14. Most of my friends are unapologetic motorcycle riders.

15. I have sometimes passed out from a night of heavy riding.

16. I have suffered 'blackouts' or memory loss from a bout of riding.

17. I have wept, become angry or irrational because of a road I have ridden;
or, worse, not ridden.

18. I have sometimes wished I did not ride so much.

19. Sometimes I think my riding is out of control.

If you answered 'yes' to three or more of these questions, you may be a
motorcycle addict. Affirmative responses to five or more indicates a serious
problem...professional help is strongly advised.

Til det sidste der vil jeg lige tilføje en rettelse:

If you answered 'yes' to three or more of these questions, you may be a
motorcycle addict. So what - go riding!

Hej fra Ara_DK

http://www.bmwmc.dk