LIdt hjælp :D Connect3D Radeon 9500 / 128 ~
Fra : Black Rose

Dato : 14-03-03 15:13

Min engelske kammerat har lige købt det her kort, men har nogle
probs...håber I gider at hjælpe på trods af at det er på engelsk ;)

Connect3D Radeon 9500/128 MB
well i just bought this gfx and have had many problems.

i still have 2 questions:

1) it took me nearly a whole day to get it working.
i finally found out that the errors came because of the (new) catalyst
drivers. i cannot use catalyst 3.1, 3.0a, 3.0, 2.5.
the only driver working is the one that came with the card, the catalyst 2.4
(radeon standard, not a special one for just this card).
if i use any of the other drivers my computer crashes after just some
minutes.

any ideas what this might be?

2) i tweaked my car with the rivatuner after it worked with the 2.4 catalyst
driver.
now does anyone know what a "normal" 3DMark2001 SE (Build 330) for a
a) Radeon 9500/128MB
b) Radeon 9500 Pro
c) Radeon 9700
d) Radeon 9700 Pro
would be on my system:

1400Mhz Athlon Thunderbird
512MB PC 133-Ram

Fra : Bjarke Andersen

Dato : 14-03-03 15:45

"Black Rose" <michael_artych@hotmail.com> crashed Echelon writing

> 2) i tweaked my car with the rivatuner after it worked with the 2.4
> catalyst driver.
> now does anyone know what a "normal" 3DMark2001 SE (Build 330) for a
> a) Radeon 9500/128MB
> b) Radeon 9500 Pro
> c) Radeon 9700
> d) Radeon 9700 Pro
> would be on my system:

A good idea is to check the online database @ MadOnion (you can do this
after running a test)

--
Bjarke Andersen
Wanna reply by email? Remove the spammer in address

Fra : Kuruderu

Dato : 14-03-03 16:47

"Black Rose" <michael_artych@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Min engelske kammerat har lige købt det her kort, men har nogle
> probs...håber I gider at hjælpe på trods af at det er på engelsk ;)
>
> Connect3D Radeon 9500/128 MB
> well i just bought this gfx and have had many problems.
>
> i still have 2 questions:
>
> 1) it took me nearly a whole day to get it working.
> i finally found out that the errors came because of the (new) catalyst
> drivers. i cannot use catalyst 3.1, 3.0a, 3.0, 2.5.
> the only driver working is the one that came with the card, the catalyst
2.4
> (radeon standard, not a special one for just this card).
> if i use any of the other drivers my computer crashes after just some
> minutes.
>
> any ideas what this might be?

Don't know why. But i´d r3ecomend that yu try using the Omega Drivers
instead. they are based on the Catalyst 3.0 Core and therefor has full dx9
support. but is Far faster and much more compatible than even the newest
catalyst driver.

--
Kuruderu

Don't confuse luck with skill

Remove BLABLA from my email to reply.

Fra : Jesper_KA

Dato : 14-03-03 19:36

"Kuruderu" <kuruderu@dak.kollegie6400.dkBLABLA> wrote in message

> Don't know why. But i´d r3ecomend that yu try using the Omega Drivers
> instead. they are based on the Catalyst 3.0 Core and therefor has full
dx9
> support. but is Far faster and much more compatible than even the
newest
> catalyst driver.

Har du ikke et link til den omega driver du refererer til her ?

Regards

Fra : Johnny & Jytte

Dato : 14-03-03 20:58

www.omegacorner.com

Mvh Johnny

Fra : Mads Holmer-Jensen

Dato : 14-03-03 17:29

"Black Rose" <michael_artych@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> 1) it took me nearly a whole day to get it working.
> i finally found out that the errors came because of the (new) catalyst
> drivers. i cannot use catalyst 3.1, 3.0a, 3.0, 2.5.
> the only driver working is the one that came with the card, the catalyst
2.4
> (radeon standard, not a special one for just this card).
> if i use any of the other drivers my computer crashes after just some
> minutes.
>
> any ideas what this might be?

No - but Catalyst 3.2 is out. May be worth a try.

> 2) i tweaked my car with the rivatuner after it worked with the 2.4
catalyst
> driver.

Damn nice! A software modded car. How many bits under the hood?

Fra : Black Rose

Dato : 14-03-03 22:55

Thx for the help. eller tak for hjælpen :) ser ud til min kammerat kunne
bruge det ;)