Cult Movie Site: SuperHappyFun.com
Fra : Fun Boy

Dato : 31-01-03 21:31

Hello true believers! Here's all of the latest goodies available at
http://www.superhappyfun.com !

MORE LONE WOLF & CUB:
Available on DVDr and subtitled in English - we're now carrying "BABY
CART IN PURGATORY" - the made-for-TV conclusion of the LONE WOLF films
(with Tomisaburo Wakayama as Retsudo Yagyu) and the revisionist LONE
WOLF movie - A CHILD'S HAND REACHES US.

RING CYCLE COMPLETE:
SuperHappyFun now offers Ring 0, Ring, Ring 2, Ring 2: Spiral, and
Ring: Virus for sale - all are subtitled in English and available on
DVDr.

TWO FROM TSUKAMOTO:
GEMINI (with bonus short - ADVENTURES OF ELECTRIC ROD BOY) and BULLET
BALLET - all are subtitled in English and available on DVDr.

MORE JAPANESE FLICKS:
From Kiyoshi Kurosawa, we've got EYES OF THE SPIDER and THE SERPENT'S
PATH. And, speaking of Kurosawa, we're now carrying AFTER THE RAIN -
the last film Akira Kurosawa wrote. Truly beautiful! Also, we've
gotten in Yoichi Takabayashi's IREZUMI: SPIRIT OF TATTOO starring that
Lone Wolf, Tomisaburo Wakayama.

RARE RARE RARE MOVIES:
We didn't think it was possible but we've gotten in a copy of FREAK
ORLANDO - Ulrike Ottinger's bizarre-o flick. We've also managed to
find a pretty darned decent copy of Monte Hellman's BACK DOOR TO HELL
and Franz Seitz's ABELARD: DIE ENTMANNUNG.

Also, we're now selling the 198-minute version of SYBIL. How anyone
could watch the shorter version of that, I dunno!

WHEN ABBA ISN'T ENOUGH:
We're now selling a double feature documentary and concert from BJORN
AGAIN, the world famous ABBA cover band. Highly recommended!

A MUST FOR CHRIS ELLIOT FANS:
Now available on DVDr - FDR: A ONE MAN SHOW and ACTION FAMILY - an
hour's worth of Chris Elliot at his best.

MORE EASTERN EURPOEAN FARE:
Finally found Oldrich Lipsky's early work, MAN FROM THE FIRST CENTURY.
No subititles on that one but it sure looks like a hoot! And, we've
also gotten in quite a few Yugoslavian films such as BESTIJE, DREAMING
THE ROSE, MARATONCI TRCE POSCANSI KRUG and more.

OTHER GOODIES:
WACKO - Greydon Clark horror/comedy, COOL AS ICE - Vanilla Ice's huge
star vehicle, TOO PRETTY TO BE HONEST, SPECIAL EFFECTS, KILLER TATTOO,
BUG KILLER, and so much more!

Visit:
http://www.superhappyfun.com !

Ja Matta!