Please Can Someone Help!!!!
Fra : Simon Beddis

Dato : 15-03-01 01:08

I have designed many sites with frames with no problems. For example I
would have a menu frame and a main frame. I would click and image on the
menu frame for another part of the site and it would open within the main
frame, but the menu frame would remain.

However I have now decided to use a drop down menu on the menu frame instead
of images. Ive put in target="main" but it doesn't work. When you click
the drop down menu in the menu frame and click to goto another part of the
site it opens in the menu frame not the main frame.

Please can you help!!!

Please email me back

Cheers!