Palm, DocumentsToGo & MacOS X
Fra : Per Rønne

Dato : 31-01-03 05:09

I've got a Palm m130 and a Macinthosh G4/867/640 running MacOS X 10.2.3.

I see that it is possible to install a program named DocumentsToGo which
makes it possible to share Word and Excel documents between the Palm and
the desktop computer.

The program DocumentsToGo can be installed on MacOS 9 and earlier, and
Windows. I've tried to install it in MacOS X which would let it run in
Classic. Without success. And I've tried to find a MacOS X version on
www.palm.com - unsuccesfully too.

But /does/ the program exist for the MacOS X, or will I have to boot the
computer into MacOS 9.2.x every time I want to syncronize - or
syncronize to a Windows computer instead?
--
Per Erik Rønne, MSc
Frederikssundsvej 308B, 3. tv.

Fra : macskiman

Dato : 31-01-03 08:40

In article <1fpmwms.m98gxozgzlz4N%per@ronne.invalid>, Per Rønne
<per@ronne.invalid> wrote:

> The program DocumentsToGo can be installed on MacOS 9 and earlier, and
> Windows. I've tried to install it in MacOS X which would let it run in
> Classic. Without success. And I've tried to find a MacOS X version on
> www.palm.com - unsuccesfully too.
>
> But /does/ the program exist for the MacOS X, or will I have to boot the
> computer into MacOS 9.2.x every time I want to syncronize - or
> syncronize to a Windows computer instead?

There is Documents to Go for OS X. Try
http://www.dataviz.com/index_mac.html

macskiman

Fra : Jak

Dato : 31-01-03 17:34

I run Docs to go on a clie and Mac 10.2.3 no problems. Check out
dataviz site as recommended by macskiman.

jak