Suzuki FZ50 in U.S.
Fra : Steve Vallee

Dato : 14-02-03 06:50

Hello-- I just purchased a 1980 Suzuki FZ50 and am looking for a service
manual. Does anyone know where I can find one?

Thank you,
Steve

Fra : Brian Axelgaard

Dato : 14-02-03 16:45

"Steve Vallee" <svallee@ihpc.net> wrote in message
> Hello-- I just purchased a 1980 Suzuki FZ50 and am looking for a service
> manual. Does anyone know where I can find one?

Do you want to purchase it in the U.S. or in Denmark?
All countries can buy service manuals at Haynes
http://www.haynes.com/na.html <--- Try contacting them.

Good luck!

Fra : Steve Vallee

Dato : 14-02-03 15:50

I called Haynes and it is out of print. They checked their inventory in the
US and UK and they have none in their database. In case the right person
reads this, here's the info:

"Suzuki FZ50 Owners Workshop Manual" by Martin Meek, Haynes Pub, 1992. ASIN:
0856965758.

Thanks,
Steve

Fra : Brian Axelgaard

Dato : 14-02-03 19:05

> I called Haynes and it is out of print. They checked their inventory in
the
> US and UK and they have none in their database. In case the right person
> reads this, here's the info:
>
> "Suzuki FZ50 Owners Workshop Manual" by Martin Meek, Haynes Pub, 1992.
ASIN:
> 0856965758.

The local library her where i live have a copy of the Suzuki FZ50 Workshop
manual - for both 1 speed and 2 speed gearboxes. I once owned such a moped
and therefore borrowed that book at the library. It has nice illustrations
on how to do practically every repair- and maintenance-job on the moped.
You can find it at Amazon.com:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0856965758/chicagobiker/002-4645150-1
860804
Availability: Out of Print--Limited Availability
Edition: Paperback