Frontpage SEARCH
Fra : Randy J Stark

Dato : 09-02-03 07:28

Hello everyone!

I am trying to incorporate a SEARCH element into a website which i am doing for
free for a high school competition in my area. I unfortunaltey am using
Frontpage, which has an included WEBSEARCH component. I got the component to
work with the site, but now i want to tweak it to work best with my site. I
want to be able to edit the SUBMIT button so that i can add graphic in its
place instead of the grey box with "submit" on it. I also want to get rid of
the "RESET" box completely. here is some of the code.....

<!--webbot bot="Search" S-Index="All" S-Fields S-Text="Search" I-Size="13"
S-Submit="Submit" S-Clear="Reset" S-TimestampFormat="%m/%d/%Y" TAG="BODY" -->

I would like to be able to make the Submit button an actual graphic. is this
possible??

I would also like to get rid of the "Reset" button... is this possible??

I would like to code the WEB SEARCH tool to work in the top navigation of the
site.... I already have a form field prepared ... you can see it here;

http://205.160.127.253/techclub/Stopay/search.html

See in the banner, the open text box and the "GO" graphic. I would like to make
the GO graphic the submit button. If anyone can help me with this code THANK
YOU SO MUCH lol... any suggestions or other ideas of what i can use PLEASE
don't hesitate to let me know. This is a very VERY important issue. Thanks... I
have been messin around with FR FOREVER NOW trying to get this to work but its
not working!!! if you need any more explaining, email me @ RandyJStark@aol.com

TIA

Randy