Buying vinyl in Copenhagen
Fra : kees brusse

Dato : 25-01-03 15:47

Sorry to adress you guys in English, but being Dutch I don´s speak danish.
Will travel to Copenhagen. Can you recommend any shops which sell secondhand
vinyl-records?
Thanx

Fra : Morten Steen

Dato : 25-01-03 16:28

"kees brusse" <matthe@studenten.net> skrev i en meddelelse
> Sorry to adress you guys in English, but being Dutch I don´s speak danish.
> Will travel to Copenhagen. Can you recommend any shops which sell
secondhand
> vinyl-records?
> Thanx

Look up the stores Accord. Several around the city. Find addresses at
www.accord.dk

Morten

Fra : Jakob T. Eriksen

Dato : 25-01-03 16:48

"kees brusse" <matthe@studenten.net> skrev i en meddelelse
> Sorry to adress you guys in English, but being Dutch I don´s speak danish.
> Will travel to Copenhagen. Can you recommend any shops which sell
secondhand
> vinyl-records?
> Thanx

The best shop is Sound Station at Gammel Kongevej 94 especially if you're
looking for rarities. www.soundstation.dk.

-Jakob

Fra : Torben Larsen

Dato : 26-01-03 00:49

"Jakob T. Eriksen" <jte@c.dk> wrote in message

> "kees brusse" <matthe@studenten.net> skrev i en meddelelse
[snip]

> The best shop is Sound Station at Gammel Kongevej 94 especially if you're
> looking for rarities. www.soundstation.dk.

And a bit further down Gammel Kongevej (towards the City Square) there's
Circles, with old, rare and new records.
At Fælledvej there's Route 66, and they only sell vinyl records - say hi to
Ralph from me....and buy the new On Trial LP, Blinded By The Sun, there
(www.ontrial.suite.dk)

Torben

Fra : Lars Bernau

Dato : 26-01-03 09:30

In article <b0v7of$1ge1$1@news.cybercity.dk>, turbonegro@hotmail.com
says...

> "Jakob T. Eriksen" <jte@c.dk> wrote in message
> >
> > "kees brusse" <matthe@studenten.net> skrev i en meddelelse
> [snip]
> >
> > The best shop is Sound Station at Gammel Kongevej 94 especially if you're
> > looking for rarities. www.soundstation.dk.
>
> And a bit further down Gammel Kongevej (towards the City Square) there's
> Circles, with old, rare and new records.
> At Fælledvej there's Route 66, and they only sell vinyl records - say hi to
> Ralph from me....and buy the new On Trial LP, Blinded By The Sun, there
> (www.ontrial.suite.dk)

Don't forget Street Dance Records at Vestergade 17 (www.streetdance.dk)
or Second Hand Records at Larsbjørnsstræde 20, if it's used records
you're looking for.

--
Lars Bernau
"Diskussioner ødelægges tit af folk,