form to email
Fra : joh@yahoo.com

Dato : 20-01-03 10:07

Hi

1)I encounter a problem. I have design a FORM .

User after filling up the form, user just have to click on SEND NOW button
and this form will be send to a specified email address which is stated.
What kind of code should I use for this action take place?

One more issues, once the user click the button SEND NOW, the user will
receive a new page saying thank you for the sending the form.
What kind of code should I use for this action take place?

I want to have a link to a word document. How can I do it?

My web server support cgi script and perl too. I need some help ....

Hope someone of you or many of you could help me here.

/Jo