Investment Club: $9000 per month PROFITS! ~
Fra : Yaz

Dato : 15-01-03 20:03

Hi there, I will show you how you can earn upto $9000 a month free. Yes!
Without paying a penny! If you are ready, I have a road map and if you
follow it, you will get paid for nothing and you could also earn $9000 in a
matter of 90 days or less. Now that sounds crazy but it is true. However,
you have to act fast. Remember the early bird catches the worm. Don't delay
as each day you don't act you lose. This is a game of first come first on
the finishing line.

ACT now.

What you have to do:
Go to this URL and join as a Free member. I repeat as a FREE MEMBER. Don't
upgrade. http://pureinvestor.com/members/yazeed

After you have joined, send me a mail with "JOINED" in the subject line and
your Pure Investor USERNAME in the body to: yazd7@yahoo.com.sg

I will then send you the ROADMAP. In short the roadmap will show you how to
earn money free (multiple checks). Then use just one check to pay for your
membership in Pure Investor. Then just sit and watch money coming to you
every month. If you do not like the idea just cancel your free membership
anytime. Remember all these is FREE. You pay nothing and you lose nothing.
And remember that you will end up getting multiple checks, and another big
check of up to $9000 a month. The small checks will start coming to you in
about 5 weeks and then you can pay for your Pure Investor memberhip and in
90 days or less you should be earning $9000. That is my guarantee. Start now
count down to 90 days. Act now.

Best of luck
Yazeed Sa'at

Fra : Steen Sativa