Jtree and Hashtable order
Fra : Nokomo

Dato : 31-12-02 21:47

Hi

i insert some element into a hashtable and then i give hashtable to a JTree
to show those elements as tree.
My problem:
I want JTree to show my element in the order that i insert them into
hashtable how to do that?
I will be happy if anyone can give me some direction, ida,...
Thanks
Nokomo

Fra : Christopher Dean

Dato : 03-01-03 01:58

Nokomo wrote:

> Hi
>
> i insert some element into a hashtable and then i give hashtable to a
> JTree
> to show those elements as tree.
> My problem:
> I want JTree to show my element in the order that i insert them into
> hashtable how to do that?
> I will be happy if anyone can give me some direction, ida,...
> Thanks
> Nokomo

If you are using JDK 1.4 use a LinkedHashMap instead of hashtable and
when you iterate through the keySet to create the Tree you will get them
in order.