Sjov vits
Fra : Søren Lindholt

Dato : 10-12-02 10:58

En fin vits. Jeg er ikke sikker på hvem deltagerne er, men det er i HVERT
fald ikke nogen jeg kender...

"Three dirtbikers went to a Dirtrace. They stopped at a motel to stay for a
night, but they find out that there was only one room with one bed
available. "What the heck" one said, "we can share the bed, it's wide
enough
for three men". They took the room and went asleep.

When they woke up in the morning the dirtbiker on the right said:"Hey guys,
did
I have a dream at night. I was in some kind of paradise and had sex with
the
most beautiful women. And it lasted and lasted, all night long." The
dirtbiker
on the left responsed:"Funny, I had exactly same dream myself."

Then the dirtbiker in the middle said: "Well guys, as usual, I wasn't as
lucky
as you. I had a nightmare. In my dream, I was riding the last day of the
ISDE. The stage was long and consisted of the tightest single track there
can be. I run wide in every turn, I stalled the motor on every uphill, I
was
stucked in every mudhole. The bars went from right steering stop to the
left
as I tried to avoid hitting the trees. And finally, the catastrophe
happened. Just before the finish line the grips came off."

--
Søren
http://motortosse.dk

Fra : wheeler

Dato : 10-12-02 23:29

"Søren Lindholt" <lindholt@FJERNperson.dk> skrev i en meddelelse
> En fin vits. Jeg er ikke sikker på hvem deltagerne er, men det er i HVERT
> fald ikke nogen jeg kender...
>

> "Three dirtbikers went to a Dirtrace. They stopped at a motel to stay for
> night, but they find out that there was only one room with one bed
> available. "What the heck" one said, "we can share the bed, it's wide
> enough
> for three men". They took the room and went asleep.
>
> When they woke up in the morning the dirtbiker on the right said:"Hey
guys,
> did
> I have a dream at night. I was in some kind of paradise and had sex with
> the
> most beautiful women. And it lasted and lasted, all night long." The
> dirtbiker
> on the left responsed:"Funny, I had exactly same dream myself."
>
> Then the dirtbiker in the middle said: "Well guys, as usual, I wasn't as
> lucky
> as you. I had a nightmare. In my dream, I was riding the last day of the
> ISDE. The stage was long and consisted of the tightest single track there
> can be. I run wide in every turn, I stalled the motor on every uphill, I
> was
> stucked in every mudhole. The bars went from right steering stop to the
> left
> as I tried to avoid hitting the trees. And finally, the catastrophe
> happened. Just before the finish line the grips came off."
>
> --
> Søren
> http://motortosse.dk

Hej søren,

Du har et link til en tysk online-forhandler af Gianelli-udstødninger..
(MC-hjørnet vil godt tage den hjem, men ved også hvad de skal ha for den

Konkret drejer det sig om forrøret til en TDR 125R (Italien).
Gianelli har en til 89-01 (mener det er den meget populære model som kører
rundt i bla. DE og S - stellet er aluramme).

Men mon ikke den kan snedkeres så den passer??

Pft.

Wheeler

--
http://dfm.divvy.dk/default.asp?id=65