VB.NET: Printing contect of a richtextbox ~
Fra : Tor-Arne Jensen

Dato : 04-12-02 18:27

Does any1 know how to do this ?
My formatting dissapears when i try to print.

For people that know both C# and vb.net , u may get some hints here
http://www.codeguru.com/cs_controls/RichTextEx.html

I'd be glad for all help..

Fra : Jesper Stocholm

Dato : 04-12-02 21:42

Tor-Arne Jensen wrote :

> Does any1 know how to do this ?
> My formatting dissapears when i try to print.

It would be a whole lot easier to help you, if you would release the part
of your code that does the actual printing ... Otherwise it is a bit like
shooting in the dark for us.

> For people that know both C# and vb.net , u may get some hints here
> http://www.codeguru.com/cs_controls/RichTextEx.html
>
> I'd be glad for all help..

I will redirect your question to dk.edb.programmering, since .Net-related
issues are presently only on-topic in dk.edb.programmering - pending
creation of the group dk.edb.programmering.dotnet [1]. I think you will
have more success with your question in this group.

xFUT: dk.edb.programmering, which means that this posting and responses
to it will end in dk.edb.programmering .

[1] See <7e9qtucvu1qen01nq0m3lna63bahmp5l82@dtext.news.tele.dk>
--
Jesper Stocholm - http://stocholm.dk

FAQ for dk.edb.internet.webdesign.serverside.asp : http://asp-faq.dk