Recursion too deep; the stack overflowed?
Fra : Henrik Rosenberg Ras~

Dato : 02-12-02 11:55

Hi,

I have to use a C-library form my Java application (JDK 1.4) running on a
W2K workstation.
First, I wrote a tiny stand-alone C application (.exe), which uses the new C
library to check if I could make it work at all - it did work fine!

Next, I took my existing C source code for a .dll, which I am already
the new C library - exactly as I used the library from my stand alone
application (.exe).
The call to the C library i done during the PROCESS ATTACH part of the dll

BUT, now is get the following exeception from the Java VM:
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError:
D:\pro\ecco\work\her\src\COM\crisplant\ecco\css\interfaces\mc\MCConnectionSA
PI_S7.dll: Recursion too deep; the stack overflowed

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary0(ClassLoader.java:1480)

at
COM.crisplant.ecco.css.interfaces.mc.McProxyImplTest.<clinit>(McProxyImplTes
t.java:38)

at
COM.crisplant.ecco.css.interfaces.mc.McTelegramHandlerImpl.<init>(McTelegram
HandlerImpl.java:287)

at
COM.crisplant.ecco.css.interfaces.mc.McTelegramHandlerImpl.main(McTelegramHa
ndlerImpl.java:1427)

Can anybody help me or give a hint to why this problem might occur??