Would you like to receive unlimited hits t~
Fra : richardmrp@ifrance.c~

Dato : 28-11-02 21:49

Would you like to receive unlimited hits to your site?

Yes, I want to sign up
http://autohits.dk/?ref=1099432821

I have recommended it to all our members and from what
I am hearing back they love it. Nick I just wanted to
thank you for your site design and rules about pop-ups.
Larry I have seen a lot if not all of the surf programs
and yours is the very best I have ever seen. Leo

Welcome to AutoHits.
AutoHits is a unique system for owners of web sites
wanting high exposure.

When using our system, your site is being shown to
thousands of users - 7 days a week - 24 hours a day,
while you are visiting a lot of interesting web sites!
All this is done 100% automatically!

We also offer exposure to multiple sites so that you
can promote as many as you like, as long as they are
approved. We carefully screen all websites to ensure
that you view only quality, active pages!

So why click, click and click to receive hits, when
you can use AutoHits instead?

Sign up - it is for free.

All you have to do is sign up and let a browser window
stay open.

For each 5 sites shown in your browser, you will receive
4 shows in return. Not only do you receive unlimited hits,
you also receive credits for your referrals too! But more
about referrals when you have signed up.

Join for AutoHits today - it's FREE.

Yes, I want to sign up

http://autohits.dk/?ref=1099432821

--- 100 Proof News - http://www.100ProofNews.com
--- 3,500+ Binary NewsGroups, and over 90,000 other groups
--- Access to over 400 Gigs/Day - $8.95/Month
--- UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD