$$$ MAKE FAST AND EASY MONEY$$$
Fra : MFerre2493

Dato : 27-11-02 07:47

~*$ Make FAST and EASY Money AT HOME $*~
Get Rich Quick
Rating: PG
Quality: ?
Here's a tried and proven way to make all the money you will ever want or need.
You can use it over and over again, and it will work great every time. All you
have to do is follow the instructions exactly. The only investment you will
ever need to make is only $6 and 6 stamps. This program remains successful
because of the honesty and integrity of the participants.

What some other people have to say about this program:

"I invested the measly $6.00. Well guess what! By the end of the fourth week, I
had made just over $6,345, and it's still coming in rapidly."

"Man, I tried and was glad I did it! I made $404,892.00 in 90 days. It is truly
amazing."

WHAT ARE SOME REASONS WHY PEOPLE MIGHT NOT JOIN THIS PROGRAM?

1.They think they can not make a lot of money at anything.

2.They feel the world owes them a living.

3.They are afraid of ridicule for trying such a program.

4.They are afraid of losing the small amount of money involved.

5.They lack the ability to act.

6.Others are just plain lazy.

7.They would rather waste money on lotteries.

8.They have no faith.

WHAT CATEGORY ARE YOU IN? The system WORKS Just DO IT!

By joining this program, you will become part of the Mail Order business. In
this business, your product is not solid or tangible, it's a service. You are
in the business of developing Mailing Lists. Many large corporations are happy
to pay big bucks for quality lists. However, the money made from the mailing
lists is secondary to the income which is made from people like you and me
asking to be included in that list.

WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO DO:

STEP 1: Save a copy of this original message to a disk, and print it for future
reference.

STEP 2: Get 6 separate pieces of paper, and write or type the following on each
piece of paper; "PLEASE ADD MY NAME TO YOUR MAILING LIST." Now get 6 US $1.00
bills and 6 envelopes. Wrap each bill in a piece of paper so the bill will not
be seen through the envelope, and place one wrapped bill in each envelope.
Next, place one paper, stating the above phrase, in each of the 6 envelopes and
seal them.

STEP 3: Mail 1 letter to each person listed below

1. Frann Domingo
9710 W. 2nd Place
Arvada, CO 80005

2. H.T. McNeal
130 Cherry Dr
Gleason, TN 38229

3. Eldon Wilson
14720 Tanyard Lane
Pine Grove, CA 95665

4. Danae Hennessey
1319 B Johnson St
Fairmont, MN 56031

5. W.R. Tripp
R.T. 1 Box 1600
New Castle, VA 24127

6. Marco Ferreira
530 East Ashdale Street
Philadelphia, PA 19120

STEP 4: Now take the #1 name off the list above, move the other names up (6
becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc.), and add YOUR Name as #6 on the list. Only change
this as directed, or else it will not work.

STEP 5: Save your revised article to a disk, and print it for future reference.

STEP 6: Post your ammended article to at least 200 newsgroups. All you need is
200, but remember, the more you post, the more you will make.

DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS FOR POSTING ARTICLE

Step 1) You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own posting.
Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and drag your cursor to
the bottom of this document, and select 'copy' from the edit menu. This will
copy the entire letter into the

computer's memory.

Step 2) Open a blank 'notepad' file and place your cursor at the top of the
blank page. From the 'edit' menu select 'paste'. This will paste a copy of the
letter into notepad so that you can add your name to the list.

Step 3) Save your new notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to do your
postings in different settings, you'll always have this file to go back to.

Step 4) Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try searching for various
newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites, discussions.)

Step 5) Visit these message boards and post this article as a new message by
highlighting the text of this letter and selecting paste from the edit menu.
Fill in the Subject, this will be the head! er that everyone sees as they
scroll through the list of postings in a particular group, click the post
message button. You're done with your first one!

Congratulations...THAT'S IT! All you have to do is jump to different newsgroups
and post away, after you get the hang of it, it will take about 30 seconds for
each newsgroup! **REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU
WILL MAKE!! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200** That's it! You will begin
receiving money from around the world within days! You may eventually want to
rent a P.O.Box due to the large amount of mail you will receive. If you wish to
stay anonymous, you can invent a name to use, as long as the postman will
deliver it. **JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT. **

HOW IS THIS LEGAL?

Like most of us I was a little skeptical and a little worried about the legal
aspects of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office
(1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it is indeed legal!

HOW MUCH $$$ SHOULD I EXPECT TO GET?

Out of 200 postings, say I receive only 5 replies (a verylow example). So then
I made $5.00 with my name at #6 on the letter. Now, each of the 5 persons who
just sent me $1.00 make the MINIMUM 200 postings, e! ach with my name at #5 and
only 5 persons respond to each of the original 5, that is another $25.00 for
me, now those 25 each make 200 MINIMUM posts with my name at #4 and only 5
replies each, I will bring in an additional $125.00! Now, those 125 persons
turn around and post the MINIMUM 200 with my name at #3 and only receive 5
replies each, I will make an additional $626.00! OK, now here is the fun part,
each of those 625 persons post a MINIMUM 200 letters with my name at #2 and
they each only receive 5 replies, that just made me $3,125.00!!! Those 3,125
persons will all deliver this message to 200 newsgroups with my name at #1 and
if still 5 persons per 200 newsgroups react I will receive $15,625,00! With an
original investment of only $6.00! AMAZING!

WHY DOES THIS WORK?

Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY PLEASE REMEMBER that this program remains
successful because of the honesty and integrity of the participants and by
their carefully adhering to the directions. Look at it this way. If you are of
integrity, the program will continue and the money that so many others have
received will come your way.