RR - MotoGP : Sete Gibernau om hans nye te~
Fra : Michael K. S.

Dato : 09-11-02 13:24

Sakset fra MotoGP:

Sete Gibernau talks about his feelings and hopes with his new team.

Sete Gibernau has already got a taste of the machine that has
dominated this year’s MotoGP season. Just after the Valencia GP the
Spanish rider logged his first kms. on the RC211V he’ll be riding next
year alongside Japanese Rookie of the Year Daijiro Kato and talked to
Motogp.com about the experience. “It’s just my first outing on the new
bike but I must say I’m very happy. I’ve got the feeling I’m in the
right squad and with the bike that suits me best. I hope I suit the
bike as well and that we can build a winning package”, said the
Barcelona-born rider after his test on the Ricardo Tormo tarmac. “I
don’t want to speak bad about Suzuki. They’ve helped me a lot in this
couple of years and they’ve worked really hard both on the 2-stroke in
2001 and on the 4-stroke this 2002, although it’s a bike in evolution
and that’s why we didn’t get the results we expected. But when you lap
on a Honda you clearly see it’s a winning machine; you may be able to
develop certain aspects of the bike, but it’s a winning machine. It
works well, it’s perfectly balanced but the best of all is that I’ve
discover I can ride this bike as I like”.

--
-Michael
Div. Aprilia RS250-dele til salg på:

Fra : finn sander

Dato : 09-11-02 17:28

Michael K. S. <MichaelKS@image.dk> skrev i en
nyhedsmeddelelse:2dvpsu8t8q6mu9gadq8g1t67u6mo5uualo@4ax.com...
> Sakset fra MotoGP:

----------------------
Har ikke kunne finde noget på det sidste nye om Colin E. kun at det er 99%
sikkert han skal køre Aprilla(sidste uges MCN) ved du noget , eller har du
et godt link til superbike generelt
FS

Fra : SLP/JM

Dato : 09-11-02 17:53

"finn sander" <rc30@wanadoo.dk> skrev
> Har ikke kunne finde noget på det sidste nye om Colin E. kun at det er
99%
> sikkert han skal køre Aprilla(sidste uges MCN) ved du noget , eller har
du
> et godt link til superbike generelt

Det er skam helt officielt og 100% sikkert, at Edwards skal deltage i motoGP
på en Aprilia.

http://www.cyclenews.com/ShowStory.asp?HeadlineID=4066

http://www.cyclenews.com/ShowStory.asp?HeadlineID=4068

http://www.colinedwardsii.com/news.php3?id=111