RR - MotoGP : Rossi føler presset ;-))
Fra : Michael K. S.

Dato : 02-11-02 14:05

Sakset Fra Eurosport :

Citat start :

Rossi urges improvements from Honda

Valentino Rossi has urged Honda to improve the current RCV or risk
losing the title next season. With eight such Honda's set to start the
2003 season, together with an improved Yamaha and the arrival of World
Superbike stars Colin Edwards and Troy Bayliss, Rossi is expecting a
tougher battle.

"Honda have some plans for a six-cylinder but for me that's not right.
Honda making a six-cylinder is crazy," he warned. "The engine is not
the problem, it is traction. To make the bike better, we need a better
chassis."

Since lifting his fifth world title in Rio last month, Rossi's has
seen his advantage over his challengers drastically reduced. Yamaha's
Max Biaggi claimed only his second victory of the season at the
following race in Motegi with West Honda Pons' Alex Barros winning at
Sepang despite only receiving the V5 RCV the week before.

With Ducati entering the fray next year and Aprilia expected to
improve with Colin Edwards at the helm, Rossi realises that another
title is by no means a foregone conclusion. "Next year it will be more
difficult," he said. "There will be eight Hondas, all four-stroke and
we basically have all the best riders in the world in one class."

Citat slut.

--
-Michael
Div. Aprilia RS250-dele til salg på: