???
Fra : Zonk

Dato : 29-10-02 15:39

ER IKKE god til engelsk, men hva faen er dette for noget spam?

My dear,

Good day. Please, I got your contact information in your county's
directory on the internet during my desperate search for a reputable
person from your country,who will assist me i
n relocating and accomodating some family funds which requires absolute
secrecy and urgency.

I am Samuel Metu Savimbi jnr, the second son of Mr.Jonas Savimbi.My
father was the former Leader of Unita Rebel Movement in Angola, and was
killed in a millitary raid by our
country's ruling government army,on 22nd february,2002. After my fathers
death,our country's governmnet immediately seized
my father's properties and blocked his accounts.This has made life very
difficult for my family presently, as we live now
with nothing and no source of livelihood. I therefore decided to leave
my country to South Africa, to make arrangements on
how to secure our remaining and secret family fortune; the sum of
Eighteen Million and Six Hundred Thousand United
States Dollars [US$18.6m]which my father had deposited in two trunk
boxes with a Finance and Security Company in South
Africa and awaiting instructions to be moved to its destination before
he was killed.

Please, I have not discussed this issue with anyother person or body
outside the Finance and Security Company,and if you
are not capable of handling this project for my family,please do not
disclose this issue to anyother person. The movement
of this money out of South Africa to the Europe office of the Finance
and Security Company where it will be cleared will
not be a problem, as the services of a Diplomatic Cargo Company has
been arranged to handle this and the document
covering the fund and its deposit is with my mother who is solidly
behind me.

This is actually what I want you to do for my family:

1. We want you to be presented to the finance and security company as
the person we contacted to assist us in clearing
and accomodating this money when it gets to their Europe office.And with
your name,the necessary documents guiding its
movement out of Africa will be prepared.

2. To assist us in accomodating and managing this money in a good and
profitable business in your country, where I will
come to settle down.

Please,I hope you will grant and view this very request with favour and
much understanding of my family's situation. Thank
you,while expecting your urgent response to my request.

Best Regards,
Samuel Metu Savimbi
and family.

Fra : Jesper Juul

Dato : 29-10-02 15:45

"Zonk" <migogliva4everbestfriends@hotmail.com> skrev i en meddelelse
> ER IKKE god til engelsk, men hva faen er dette for noget spam?
>
> My dear,

Jeg er ikke god til jura, men hvad fanden har det med jura at gøre ?

--
Mvh Jesper
Try something funny:

Fra : Zonk

Dato : 29-10-02 18:18

aner det ikke, kan jo ikke engelsk men er det noget ulovligt eller noget?

Fra : Knud Thomsen

Dato : 29-10-02 17:38

Det ligner en version af de velkendte 'Nigeria' breve - hold fingrene fra
det, bloker afsenderen og slet brevet.
Det er 100% fusk.

Venlig hilsen
Knud

Fra : Zonk

Dato : 29-10-02 20:01

ok takker

Fra : Oscar

Dato : 29-10-02 23:10

"Knud Thomsen" <Knud@thomsen.dk> wrote in message news:apmddf$ccm$1@sunsite.dk...
> Det ligner en version af de velkendte 'Nigeria' breve - hold fingrene fra
> det, bloker afsenderen og slet brevet.

....eller så kan du 'lege med' og se hvad næste træk bliver... evt fra en anden
pc. Act innocent and ask sincere questions.

> Det er 100% fusk.

Utvivlsomt