Investments
Fra : mp283

Dato : 06-10-02 11:26

SOMIURA - Real Estate

http://www.somiura.com.pt; somiura@somiura.com.pt

Dear Sirs:

SOMIURA is a real estate mediation Portuguese company which has directed its
activity towards the selling promotion of high quality properties all around
the country.

Now, we are searching partnerships all over whole world, for that we desire
to know of your interest in changing with us, properties and clients.

Collaborating with the partnerships that we have established, we have a
diversified offer from which we point out:

Real estate in Algarve, Alentejo, Lisbon and North of Portugal

1. Urbanized areas close to the big cities:

- With or without sea shore.

- With or without approved project.

2. 4 and 5 star hotels.

3. 4 and 5 star Touristic Villages and luxury Touristic Villages.

4. Golf camps:

- Built or in project

- On the sea shore, next to Guadiana River, or in the region of Algarve.

5. Estates and farms.

Since we are talking about high potential products, to be
promoted to demanding investors, we thought it was important to introduce
them to you.

We are totally and permanently available, to find, together with
you, the best solution for each client.

Grateful for your attention

Sincerely

The Administration