dirt bike web page (english)
Fra : Jeff VFR

Dato : 04-10-02 06:06

Hi there, as you may have seen I have a web page with just dirt bike tech on
it. I have updated the page a bit and added sevaral links to great
information. Heres what You will find on my webpage.

Main Page- Jetting your 2 stroke

rules of the trail - a must read !!!!
Tech and Maintenace

Top 10 MC problems

Riding Tips- Rules of legs / balance / and arm pump

BREAK IN SECRETS - how to break in a motor and why

2 Stroke Top end rebuilding

Growing Up

Jeff's Photo Page - huge file

Contact (me) Jeff

RedCone Pass in Colorado

Hahns Peak in Colorado north of Steamboat Springs Colorado- July 2002

Whiskey Creek Mud Hole in Colorado - July 2002

Rampart Range

ATV 3 wheeler page

Zekes Page - in memory

detailed information on how a 2 stroke works

spark plug information and pictures

carburator set up and adjustments, street bike carbs as well

fork seal replacement

suspension set up including wheel alignment, forks, and adjustments

Clutch Replacement

GRIPS KEEP FALLING OFF?

Maintenance, Maintenance, Maintenance !!!

Trail rules and Trail Etiquette
---

This is a free site. No pop up windows or junk- I just love dirt bikes and
ask you send the link to your friends.

--
Jeff

www.ohv.8m.com
dirt bike tech, pictures, and more

Fra : Søren Lindholt

Dato : 04-10-02 08:42

Jeff VFR <fal_book@hotmailSPAM.com> wrote in article
<ll9n9.34324$Pz.30854@rwcrnsc51.ops.asp.att.net>...
> Hi there, as you may have seen I have a web page with just dirt bike tech
on
> it. I have updated the page a bit and added sevaral links to great
> information. Heres what You will find on my webpage.

Ja ved du hvad, det er faktisk en fin side, hvor den gode Jeff samler en
masse god info om de ædle jordræsere, og der er også lidt for andre lære ,
--
Søren
http://motortosse.dk

Fra : Claus Rittig

Dato : 04-10-02 15:18

"Søren Lindholt" <lindholt@FJERNperson.dk> skrev i en meddelelse

> Jeff VFR <fal_book@hotmailSPAM.com> wrote in article
> <ll9n9.34324$Pz.30854@rwcrnsc51.ops.asp.att.net>...
> > Hi there, as you may have seen I have a web page with just dirt bike
tech
> on
> > it. I have updated the page a bit and added sevaral links to great
> > information. Heres what You will find on my webpage.
> >
> Ja ved du hvad, det er faktisk en fin side, hvor den gode Jeff samler en
> masse god info om de ædle jordræsere, og der er også lidt for andre lære ,

Umiddelbart tror jeg Søren har lavet en bommert her, men... Ku vi ikke få
link'et alligevel?

Rittig

Fra : Søren Lindholt

Dato : 04-10-02 16:58

"Claus Rittig" <ClausRittig@Hotmail.Com> skrev i en meddelelse
news:3d9da9f9$1> Umiddelbart tror jeg Søren har lavet en bommert her, men...
Ku vi ikke få
> link'et alligevel?

Jeg bommer ikke. Det må være dig der ikke kan se indllægget, (få nu en
ordentlig ISP - må jeg anbefale ?) men her er det essentielle fra indlægget:

Jeff"

www.ohv.8m.com
dirt bike tech, pictures, and more"

Søren