Win2k DC vs. XP client
Fra : howdy

Dato : 08-09-02 14:01

Hi,

I have trouble adding XP client to the domain. When I try to add the client
to the domain through the "Computer Name Changes" dialog in XP the domain
adds the client pc in AD but disables it and the client receives a "cannot
perform the requested operation" error. Then when I enable the computer
account in AD and try again it automatically disables the computer account
again.

What is wrong? Why won't it let me add the computer properly?

Thank you in advance,

(reply in Danish is fine)

Fra : Alexandre

Dato : 10-09-02 06:24

"howdy" <news@slubbert-nospam.dk> wrote:
>Hi,
> I have trouble adding XP client to the domain. When I try to add the
client
> to the domain through the "Computer Name Changes" dialog in XP the domain
> adds the client pc in AD but disables it and the client receives a "cannot
> perform the requested operation" error. Then when I enable the computer
> account in AD and try again it automatically disables the computer account
> again.
>
> What is wrong? Why won't it let me add the computer properly?
>
> Thank you in advance,
>
> (reply in Danish is fine)

Hej med dig .
jeg tror det er off-topic.
prøve ellere på dk.system.ms.windows.server

--
hilsen
Alexandre