ADSL part 2
Fra : hansler •

Dato : 26-07-02 14:20

Now I read some of the answers to other people's 'which ADSL
provider'-questions, and I think cybercity sounds fine - did I understand
that right that I automatically get a router, when I order cybercity ADSL?

and another quite important question - can I keep my current ISDN-phone?

vh

hansler

--
"Dogs fucked the pope. No fault of mine!"

Fra : [2900] Jesper Haaber~

Dato : 26-07-02 14:37

hansler <hansler@mac.com> wrote:

> Now I read some of the answers to other people's 'which ADSL
> provider'-questions, and I think cybercity sounds fine - did I understand
> that right that I automatically get a router, when I order cybercity ADSL?

Yes if you ask for it. They have a USB modem solution as well - don't
take that.

> and another quite important question - can I keep my current ISDN-phone?

If there's already a ISDN phoneline at your place there should be no
trouble. If there isn't sufficient raw copper you might have a problem,
because CC doesn't support ADSL on ISDN. TDC do, but the news server
stinks.

Do you need ISDN (2 phone lines) or is it enough with a normal analogue
line ? Is it a real ISDN phone or is it a normal phone using the
analogue port in a ISDN modem ?

--
Med venlig hilsen Jesper )
http://www.gylling.net/

ftp://80.197.181.14/ - in action from 9 am - 0.30 am CET

Fra : David Blangstrup

Dato : 26-07-02 15:08

On 26.7.2002 15:20, in article B9671935.8200%hansler@mac.com, "hansler •"
<hansler@mac.com> wrote:

> Now I read some of the answers to other people's 'which ADSL
> provider'-questions, and I think cybercity sounds fine - did I understand
> that right that I automatically get a router, when I order cybercity ADSL?

Yes. And did you know, that at CyberCity you can boost your line for, let's
say, the weekend, to up to 2Mbit?

--
David Blangstrup,
Allerød, Danmark

Fra : Per Erik Rønne

Dato : 27-07-02 08:47

hansler  <hansler@mac.com> wrote:

> Now I read some of the answers to other people's 'which ADSL
> provider'-questions, and I think cybercity sounds fine - did I understand
> that right that I automatically get a router, when I order cybercity ADSL?

Perhaps you will have to ask for it. And for a special extra extra unit
whoose name I don't remember [between the phone line and the router].

> and another quite important question - can I keep my current ISDN-phone?

I couldn't.
--
Cand.scient. Per Erik Rønne
Frederikssundsvej 308B, 3. tv.