reached the limite, cannot creat e any mor~
Fra : Tsevy Abitbol

Dato : 14-02-01 23:10

Hi,
I designed a form usin Active X from " Microsoft Tabbed dialog control
"SSTab" " is a multi tab menu.
tab1,tab2,.....tab 24.

Each Tabe is a form with many control ( check boxes,combo boxes..)
when I arrived to Tab4, (form 4) I was not able to add control I get an
message box
"Reached the limite, cannot creat e any mor conytrols for this form"
I need to finish to design my forms up to 24.( using SStab multi form Active
X)

Thank You

Tsevy abitbol

Fra : Knut Selvik

Dato : 15-02-01 14:30

You can only have 250 controls on a form.

If you want to have more than 250, you must make arrays of controls.

--
Med Hilsen
Knut Selvik