Can some one help me with this problems?
Fra : safehouse.dk og bigs~

Dato : 20-07-02 15:56

Hello everyone

I have some problems with sending a e-mail from at outlook 2000
contact forms

I have try to make at new button in at contacts form , with a code
like this:

---snip start---

Function Item Send()
Call CreateNewMsg
Item Send = False
End Function

Sub CreateNewMsg()
Const olMailItem = 0
Dim objMsg
Dim strHTML
Set objMsg = Application.CreateItem(olMailItem)
With objMsg
strHTML = "<HTML><BODY>" &
"<TABLE><TR><TD>test mail </TD><TD>" &
"</BODY></HTML>"
.HTMLBody = strHTML
.Subject = Item.Subject
.To = "test@test.dom"
If .Recipients.ResolveAll Then
.Send
Else
.Display
End If
End With

Set objMsg = Nothing
End Sub

---snip stop----

and now I get all the problems, it will not send every mail.

I have try to look at following site to see if I could find any
example, that will me with my problem, the site are :

www.slipstick.com
www.outlookexchange.com
www.microsoft.com

I have all so try to read following books

MS Press - Programming MS Outlook and MS Exchange

O'Reilly VB & VBA nutshell

To se if there was any help to find in this books.

Maybe I am stupid, and I can't find out to make vba code, or make it
is not possible to do that in a contact form

I hope there is some one out here that can help me with this problem.

Best Regards

René R. Nielsen

http://safehouse.dk
http://bigsearch.safehouse.dk