how to create/send 'complex html' messages~
Fra : hansler •

Dato : 10-07-02 11:02

every now and then I receive 'real' html messages, and now I got curious as
to how I would create those? I came so far as to read in entourage-x-help
that '...complex html messages cannot be created within entourage...', but
not how to send them when created in another app?

do I just type /paste the source code in the message field? I don't think
so, but is that it?

I know how to view the source code of a message in e*rage, but one cannot
edit the code there...?

help!

hansler

--
Dope·ler ef·fect, or
Dope·ler shift n

Fra : David Blangstrup

Dato : 10-07-02 11:30

On 10.7.2002 12:01, in article B951D2AC.6E42%hansler@mac.com, "hansler •"
<hansler@mac.com> wrote:

> every now and then I receive 'real' html messages, and now I got curious as
> to how I would create those? I came so far as to read in entourage-x-help
> that '...complex html messages cannot be created within entourage...', but
> not how to send them when created in another app?
>
> do I just type /paste the source code in the message field? I don't think
> so, but is that it?
>
> I know how to view the source code of a message in e*rage, but one cannot
> edit the code there...?
>
> help!
>
> hansler

Go to <http://www.applescriptcentral.com/> and download "Send Complex HTML E