Nimbus (English Limited)
Fra : Dr. Robert Harms

Dato : 03-07-02 13:04

My apologies for the English post.

I am located in Tampa, FL and have just completed the first stage of the
resurection of an extremely deteriorated and incomplete Nimbus. This was
done virtually without
factory parts, even to the degree of making my own distributor cap.

I am seeking some assistance from a kind soul as I am now seeking a set of
points, a Danish license plate of the appropriate era, T shirts (and that
kind of stuff) and
membership in the Nimbus Club.

Pictures of the bike in progress are included below.

Doc

--
*******
Weird Motorcycle Stuff

Fra : Brian/Hekto

Dato : 03-07-02 15:04

In article <ZKBU8.146672$db.2141535@twister.tampabay.rr.com>,
rharms1@tampabay.rr.com says...
> My apologies for the English post.
>
> I am located in Tampa, FL and have just completed the first stage of the
> resurection of an extremely deteriorated and incomplete Nimbus. This was
> done virtually without
> factory parts, even to the degree of making my own distributor cap.
>
> I am seeking some assistance from a kind soul as I am now seeking a set of
> points, a Danish license plate of the appropriate era, T shirts (and that
> kind of stuff) and
> membership in the Nimbus Club.
>
> Pictures of the bike in progress are included below.
>
> Doc
>

> --
> *******
> Weird Motorcycle Stuff
> http://communities.msn.com/bitsamotorcyclesandparts

Hi!

Try this URL:

http://www.mcnimbus.dk/1152.htm

I'm sure someone can help you!
--
MVH

Brian/Hekto
Rd350 YPVS - LS650 - ?

Fra : Søren

Dato : 04-07-02 10:22

Sure this is a very good homepage about Nimbus, but the official homepage
is located at
http://www.nimbus.dk

Fra : Jens Jessen

Dato : 03-07-02 20:06

You can buy everything at Aarhus Nimbus. E-mail him at:
rombach@post2.tele.dk
The licenceplate is more difficult because one can't own a licensplate -
when the veichle is no longer registered, the licensplate must be returned
to the proper authorities.
Membership of the Nimbus club: Contact bisbjerg@nimbus.dk
T-shirts etc.: Ejgil Pedersen Brydeboelvej 12, 7620 Lemvig Denmark
How did your Nimbus end up in the US?
--
Med venlig hilsen
Journalist Jens Jessen (DJf)