Papa Dont Preach på MTV - hvem er det?
Fra : t_p

Dato : 27-06-02 03:12

Hvem er det i "Papa Dont Preach" coverversionen som kører på MTV?

Fra : Michelle

Dato : 27-06-02 04:35

"t_p" <temp_offhand@mail.dk> wrote in message
> Hvem er det i "Papa Dont Preach" coverversionen som kører på MTV?

Kelly Osbourne (Ozzy Osbourne's daughter)

Fra : Morten Bock Sørensen

Dato : 27-06-02 18:45

> > Hvem er det i "Papa Dont Preach" coverversionen som kører på MTV?
>
> Kelly Osbourne (Ozzy Osbourne's daughter)

Hvad synes I om den version?

Jeg greb mig selv i, at jeg faktisk aldrig havde hørt teksten før Kelly
Osbourne sang den. Andre der har oplevet det?

/Morten

Fra : Michelle

Dato : 27-06-02 18:59

"Morten Bock Sørensen" <news"NOSPAM"@mortenbock.dk> wrote in message
> > > Hvem er det i "Papa Dont Preach" coverversionen som kører på MTV?
> >
> > Kelly Osbourne (Ozzy Osbourne's daughter)
>
> Hvad synes I om den version?
>
> Jeg greb mig selv i, at jeg faktisk aldrig havde hørt teksten før Kelly
> Osbourne sang den. Andre der har oplevet det?

Sorry, I can't exactly understand what you're saying. :( But I'll guess. :)
This is the only song she has done and it's on the album called The Osbourne
Family or something like that. In the US there is a reality show called The
Osbournes where a camera has followed Ozzy's family for a few months (kind
of like MTV's the Real World but with a celebrity family) and it's a huge
hit because it's really funny!! Someone asked Amy Osbourne to do this cover
of the Madonna song for this cd but she didn't want to so Kelly did it
instead. Kelly really loved doing it so she is currently writing an album at
the moment. She made a video for 'Papa Don't Preach' and also performed it
at the MTV Movie Awards. She's 17 years old. Did I answer your question? :)

Fra : Michelle

Dato : 27-06-02 19:14

"Michelle" <star@crazy.net> wrote in message
> "Morten Bock Sørensen" <news"NOSPAM"@mortenbock.dk> wrote in message
> > >
> > > Kelly Osbourne (Ozzy Osbourne's daughter)
> >
> > Hvad synes I om den version?
> >
> > Jeg greb mig selv i, at jeg faktisk aldrig havde hørt teksten før Kelly
> > Osbourne sang den. Andre der har oplevet det?
>
> Sorry, I can't exactly understand what you're saying. :( But I'll guess.
:)

*snip* too much information. :)

Ok I understand now, doh. My opinion? Well I think she did a pretty good
job actually. It takes a lot of guts actually to perform it for the first
time at the MTV Movie Awards having just recorded it a few weeks before. Is
this song popular in Denmark?

Fra : Lars Ehlers

Dato : 27-06-02 19:25

On Thu, 27 Jun 2002 13:13:55 -0500, "Michelle" <star@crazy.net> wrote:

>Ok I understand now, doh. My opinion? Well I think she did a pretty good
>job actually. It takes a lot of guts actually to perform it for the first
>time at the MTV Movie Awards having just recorded it a few weeks before. Is
>this song popular in Denmark?

She is actually planning a whole album
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&ncid=799&e=2&cid=795&u=/eo/20020626/en_music_eo/10161

I loved "The Osbournes" on MTV, luckily they'll be back for another
season!

Lars
San Francisco
http://www.ehlers.us/
http://pages.sbcglobal.net/sanfranehlers/mustang.htm

Fra : Michelle

Dato : 27-06-02 19:38

"Lars Ehlers" <NOSPAMehlers@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> On Thu, 27 Jun 2002 13:13:55 -0500, "Michelle" <star@crazy.net> wrote:
>
> >Ok I understand now, doh. My opinion? Well I think she did a pretty
good
> >job actually. It takes a lot of guts actually to perform it for the first
> >time at the MTV Movie Awards having just recorded it a few weeks before.
Is
> >this song popular in Denmark?
>
> She is actually planning a whole album

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&ncid=799&e=2&cid=795&u=/eo/20020
626/en_music_eo/10161

> I loved "The Osbournes" on MTV, luckily they'll be back for another
> season!

Me too. They're funny. It's strange that Ozzy is the nicest one out of all
of them, imo. I thought the next season was going to take place at their
home in England but I saw Jack on TV and he said that he didn't want that.

Fra : Lars Ehlers

Dato : 27-06-02 19:57

On Thu, 27 Jun 2002 13:38:04 -0500, "Michelle" <star@crazy.net> wrote:

>"Lars Ehlers" <NOSPAMehlers@hotmail.com> wrote in message

>> She is actually planning a whole album
>>
>http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&ncid=799&e=2&cid=795&u=/eo/20020
>626/en_music_eo/10161
>>
>> I loved "The Osbournes" on MTV, luckily they'll be back for another
>> season!
>
>Me too. They're funny. It's strange that Ozzy is the nicest one out of all
>of them, imo. I thought the next season was going to take place at their
>home in England but I saw Jack on TV and he said that he didn't want that.

Yes, I've heard several different stories since it was announced on
Jay Leno that there indeed will be a second season. I guess we'll just
have to wait and see.

Ozzy just seems so laid back and relaxed except when he can't figure
out how to work the remote. Or when the neighbors are noisy He
quietly accepts everything that's planned for him but he does make his
opinion heard. Like when they were plannig to use soap bubbles at a
concert, Ozzy flat out refused any soap bubbles, like he said "I'm the
f****** prince of darkness"

In the recent explosion of reality shows this one is the best!!

Fra : Michelle

Dato : 28-06-02 07:40

> >Me too. They're funny. It's strange that Ozzy is the nicest one out of
all
> >of them, imo. I thought the next season was going to take place at their
> >home in England but I saw Jack on TV and he said that he didn't want
that.

> Yes, I've heard several different stories since it was announced on
> Jay Leno that there indeed will be a second season. I guess we'll just
> have to wait and see.

Yes there will be but not sure if it will take place in the US or England.

> Ozzy just seems so laid back and relaxed except when he can't figure
> out how to work the remote.

Or even pop popcorn, now that was strange!

Or when the neighbors are noisy He
> quietly accepts everything that's planned for him but he does make his
> opinion heard. Like when they were plannig to use soap bubbles at a
> concert, Ozzy flat out refused any soap bubbles, like he said "I'm the
> f****** prince of darkness"
>
> In the recent explosion of reality shows this one is the best!!

:) I liked it when he was trying to hide Jacks knife, in the drawer with the
knives HAHA clever.

Fra : Nikolaj Borg

Dato : 28-06-02 07:13

Morten Bock Sørensen wrote:
> Hvad synes I om den version?

Den er da meget sød, men ganske uskadelig. En nuttet lille popting.

/Nikolaj