job for a student NEEDED
Fra : Emilia Marta Dobrano~

Dato : 11-02-01 15:10

Could anyone help me with finding a job in Danmark. I am an english
speaking student, studying Telecommunication & Computer Science (at DTU
in Copenhagen).
I got some exerience in computer graphics and web designing.
Could you please tell me how I can look for a job ? (I come from Poland
and I am foreigner here).

Best regards,
Emilia

Fra : Jonas Astrup - html.~

Dato : 11-02-01 15:45

Emilia Marta Dobranowska wrote in dk.edb.internet.webdesign.html:
> Could anyone help me with finding a job in Danmark.

You could try the Public Employment Service:
http://www.af.dk
(but it is only in danish - and perhaps not the best place if you are a
student. But you could try to show up, and talk to them face to face.)

Then there is a lot of private job Services - and some of them only focus
on IT. You will find a long list here:
http://www.jubii.dk/Erhverv_oekonomi/Jobmarkedet/JobIDanmark/
- but it is in danish again :(

Or you could check this out:
www.workingday.com
(in english)

I think your chances are best, if you get some help from someone who
speak/read danish enough to read the jobservice websites.

Good luck!
Jonas

--
Dette indlæg er sendt fra http://www.html.dk
* Søg og læs i de danske nyhedsgrupper om webdesign