Force
Fra : Klaudio Zic

Dato : 28-05-02 11:42

The Secret Meaning of `MAY ||||:: THE FORCE BE WITH YOU'

<< THE SECRET OF CREATION LIES IN DISCREATION! >>
(C) 2002 Klaudio Zic, All Rights Reserved t8@puck.dhs.org
http://ghettobox.dhs.org/t8 tarant8l @ wind. freenet. am

`MAY ||||:: THE FORCE BE WITH YOU' has a secret meaning!

The month of May is thought to be generally ruled by the
tropical sign of Taurus. As the yang energies of the Sun
progress from Aries |||::: to Taurus ||||:: the yang lines
climb (diagrams 11 and 34 I Ching) and diagram ||||:: is
called Power of the Great GREAT FORCE!

(In the month of) MAY the Force (||||:: Sol in Taurus)
(is) be with you!

The Tarot card is the Hierophant, representing a secret
and unknown initiation. In Aries, the force is balanced
(he will bring balance to the Force), but in Taurus, the
yang energies dominate and we have a Major Power, the
power of the great, as in the challenging Mars |:: Saturn
||| aspectarians.
___
The =O5= formula, publications, logo, methods and procedures
are (C) Copyright 1994-2002 Klaudio Zic. Mail t8@puck.dhs.org
for information and eventual further publishing permission.

TUITION by e-mail: t8@puck.dhs.org

O5 basic formula
INTEND your goal.
1. MERGE with the OBSTACLE:
2. Expand with the OBSTACLE as you breath it in.
3. Exit and LABEL the OBSTACLE for deletion.
4. Disclaim the OBSTACLE as your own now useless creation.
5. Allow for the OBSTACLE's SELF-DESTRUCTION.
reINTEND your goal.

Want to discuss this points? Why not join us on our mailing list
by sending an `subscribe puck' message in the body of an e-mail
to majordomo@ghettobox.dhs.org

Sun May 19 08:36:30 GMT 2002