Som det dog kan siges..(læs: skrives)
Fra : pre

Dato : 24-05-02 20:46

A few of the words I live by: "Live life day to day, on your own terms
(not someone else's). Set your own moral compass, let it not be set for
you. Define your own self worth, let it not be defined for you. Your
creativity (i.e., intellectual property), is yours to do with as you
please; in absence of an explicit agreement to the contrary (signed by you)
it is not for others to do with as they please."

About the email content: This email reflects my opinions. If the content
offends, and you are a member of law enforcement (e.g., local police, fbi,
nsa, or rcmp), first ask yourself if you have a legal wiretap. If not, stop
reading the email, Ass. Otherwise, chill out - they're only my opinions
after all.

Mark Guzowski

- især som sidste linie i en signatur.
--