Spiderman (Review fra Dilbert Newsletter)
Fra : Robert Eriksen

Dato : 23-05-02 07:44

Movie Review
------------

I haven't seen the Spider-Man movie yet, but I've seen the
commercials and I don't think they left anything out. So I'll go
ahead with my review, hoping as always that a major motion picture
studio will quote me in their ads.

SPIDER-MAN IS THE BEST ACTION MOVIE OF THE SUMMER that
involves a man who acts like a spider. (Note to movie companies:
Feel free to quote any portion of the prior sentence. Wink, wink.)

I understand that Tobey Maguire prepared for the role by training
with actual spiders for over six months. He even learned to lay
thousands of tiny eggs in an attic, which was a waste of time
because that part of the movie never made it into the previews.

Willem Dafoe plays The Green Goblin. He got the part because his
last name sounds like "the foe." The director used similar hiring
methods for the rest of his crew, including Timmy
Daproductionassistant and Henry Dascripteditor.

In summary, I recommend that all of you go see the preview of this
movie. If you decide to see the entire movie, I recommend the last
showing of the evening, when there's lots of old gum on the floor.
It will feel like your foot is caught in spider webbing and you'll
get a freaky 3-D sensation that doesn't cost extra.

Fra : Anders Houmark

Dato : 23-05-02 08:46

"Robert Eriksen" <roe@adr.dk> skrev i en meddelelse
> Movie Review
> ------------
>
> I haven't seen the Spider-Man movie yet, but I've seen the
> commercials and I don't think they left anything out.

LOL genialt skrevet, det var ret sjovt

Han har til dels ret i hans review... Hvis spiderman modtager nogle oscars
vil jeg blive MEGET overrasket.. Den er fyldt med dårlige effekter

--
Mvh Anders Houmark

Fra : Peter Bjerre Rosa

Dato : 23-05-02 09:06

Robert Eriksen skrev:

> He even learned to lay thousands of tiny eggs in an
> attic,

LOL!

> Willem Dafoe plays The Green Goblin. He got the part
> because his last name sounds like "the foe." The director
> used similar hiring methods for the rest of his crew, including
> Timmy Daproductionassistant and Henry Dascripteditor.

LOL! LOL!

Kanon 'anmeldelse'!

--
Mvh. Peter