Instant Sex
Fra : Claudio Solis

Dato : 17-05-02 14:47

Message 1 in thread
Od:|ntruder (smith@sdf.lonestar.org)
Tema:Instant Sex
News grupe:alt.lucky.w, alt.spiritual.enhancement, alt.clearing.avatar,
alt.clearing.technology, alt.healing.reiki
View this article only
Datum:2002-04-08 08:34:43 PST

O5 and SEX

__________

Have any partner you want.
________________

Since O5 can create and discreate anything, one
simple use is sexual. I suppose most people know
what sex is. Sex is obviousely sex:)

Until now it looks simple. It is. Novices
created for themselves the ideal partner
(they had one in mind!) in days. A minority
will of course use O5 to discreate intruding
proposals, but I guess most of you want to
try their newly acquired O5 skills in what
happens to be the favorite sport on this
planet: sex and more sex, fornever oversexed.

The simple O5 formula as frequently published on USENET
http://www.escribe.com/theory/puck http://groups.google.com
is a five-fold mental gymnastic, fast and immediately easy
to use on daily basis for just any event you'd like to
create here and now, ten minutes later aso.

The first goal is to have a goal. Sex is something
apparently easy and natural to visualize. One must
therefore imagine what sex is. Sex is to one what
sex to one is. Therefore one has the sex one thinks
or _intends_ "deep inside" he should. Very complicate
to say that basicly sex is the same for any genome,
_but_ your type of sex might be quite specific.

Start imagining your type of sex. This requires a
minimum "concentration" (another word for FUN),
since a steady flow is about to develop. Actually
people like Casanova (who had a good Ixion Uranus
aspect) overflew with, er ... love and were living
O5 machines. Stay on the scene and concentrate,
don't let that picture fade, but you can play
Lucas for a while, changing the scenary. Be behind
the cam, too; looking at yourself as actor. There
is nothing great in having the partner you want
in days, so relax. This is not bleak majik proper.

Objections arising will be dissolved
with O5 discreation formula (you know
by heart now). Even if it is you who
is the obstacle, discreate yourself.

In O5 deliveries we discreate ourselves/bodies for hours
so there is no feat in one or two discreations of one's
"own" self. Discreating one's (false) self _is_ the goal.

Novices and experts:) will be well adviced
to use treasure charts in this business. As
pictures of ideal fellows and models are
everywhere, the only thing to do is to paste
yourself (whatever yourself is after the
scissorwork there) in! Your new body will
send impulses to the energetic body and
depending on your skills it will change.
Myself, I'd use my original body:) perhaps
with some extra triceps here and there.

We are rather after the energy body here, but
(mental?) weightlifting is o.k. (I wonder do
people want to _kill_ each other with that
Conan muscles?). This is lightweight mental
kungfu here, as you suppose. We have no strain.
INTENTIDO is not like wish or strong will, it
is not even waek will:) I can't help reminding
you that the matter at hand is _simple_ and
that is why after 11 years of writing and training
so many people understand the principle... hahaha!
wait: o.k. _use_ it, there are no principles, there
is INTENT only. The intent of your energy body.

After this meaningless theoretical meandering,
let us see at which point we are. We have a simple
goal like that neighbor that really likes us (or
will) and we plan to sex her/him in say 30 days
(is that too fast?) or sooner. Now? You say now?

So you would snowcrash that Laetitia Casta,
even in midair as her plane crashes the only
way to reach you on time. She's perfectly
available, but you could discreate some
Venus Neptune aspects from her horoscope
for later use. See? Sometimes we think details.
Of course, this is a war with strategy, method,
purpose. Easy living, you say?

When I mean FUN, I don't mean exactly someone will do
the work for you. It is your investment and your energy
goes (most likely forever), so plan, plan, plan. You
have time enough. Concentrate on the technique, most
can have a woman in bed without any obscure technique,
so do you, but sometimes (airports, big cities, shy
atmosphere, special obstacles, religion, inconveniences,
bad natal cross aspectarian, catASTROphic `Davison'
relationship, chart, infertility) O5 comes handy. Of
course myself would never use it (no need to:) , but
my students had fun and success with this little?prank.

So with a modicum of charm, intrigue, mild lust,
purpose, faithfulness to your reemerging True Self,
and all good qualities (humor first:) you are bound
to experiment with creating situations.

We are interested in impossible situations only.
O5 is about creating impossible situations.

Everybody can create possible
situations, so we decided to
create impossible things only.

Choose something mildly impossible, ok?
For O5 sake, I mean sex can be fun, but
nothing beats O5:)

To discreate the obstacles is the first and basic step.
Thus we accenuate the discreation formula of O5. The
obstacles are usually mental (attitude), astral (hard
feelings) and physical (she's in Alabama).

Blocks (even physical = she's here:) are discreated
using O5 everywhere and everytime. Using a majikal
diary (eaten later with gusto) would be a wise and
strategical advantage.

$ netscape http://puck.dhs.org:8080/venexia

The Author is Available for O5 Lessons via E-Mail,
live deliveries and sex with french supermodels.
His rich experience makes your every one night
stand a firework of art. t8@puck.dhs.org

May Closed (O5rgies in France).