Dunkelsplaneten
Fra : Ixion

Dato : 15-05-02 14:29

From:
Ixion <ixion@sdf-eu.org>
en
Newsgroups:
tin.it.hobby.astrologia
Subject:
Dunkelsplaneten
8bit
Date:
Mon, 13 May 2002 09:51:41 GMT
Mon, 13 May 2002 11:51:41 MET DST

The Dark Planets 2002 - Nostalgia or Alternative?

tarant8l@freenet.am tarant8l@users.tmok.com t8@puck.dhs.org
$ netscape http://puck.dhs.org http://groups.google.com

The golden time of the hypotheticals should be over. In this
article we'll simulate a revival and see some more or less
"objective" reasons for their survival.

What are the hypotheticals? Oh, they are "unexistant" or
honestly supposed planets, mostly calculated before their
(supposed) objective discovery /1/.

I am not aware of any proper or "official" definition and so
I use mine. My primitive "knowledge" of the subject (?) will
not offend any novice's ears with elaborated definitions, I
promise. In fact I am ignorant on the subject and never
invented a planet myself (not even Nibiru).

I might be innocent in this field, haven't I dabbled with
the Dark Planets and their mysterious inventor. They worked.
Whether illusion works out fine, too; is in fact the subject
of this article. Various never existing "objects" seem to
stir more imagination and focus your excellent attention
than mere(ly) "prophane" /3/ planets known to all /4/.

Nibiru is one. For a time I must confess I "calculated" it's
position using most dubious (at the time "obvious") RA/decl
"ephemeris" (yes) and I still "see" it around Dolphin
constellation (when simulating centaurs and alike spending
time in the idle company of (un)existing stars and peregrines
in my dark Dr. Mabuse-like laboratory, not far from Dexter's)
and I go uhhhhmmm. I even included it in a recent service
(I seem to upload only 1/10 of the genial garbage I produce)
temporarely forgetting reason, like an astronomy Domine -
damned son-of-SIChing. Sitchin owes me one. /5/

Cassini Lilith is two. The second sensation. The object.
This object drives crazy. It was observed. Authorities
observed it. Occultists drew a sigil and invoked it (foul
majik black). It has a crazy drive. Piccioli and Cassini
observed it. The thing is small and between the Earth and
the Moon. The german ephemeris are crazy in that the
object does not pertain to astronomical logick proper.

True Lilith (perhaps I should call it Foul Piece of Cosmic
Junk) of course works. It works in directions. It even works
in (hold on to your totem) "yearly kinetic lunar directions".
I tested it over the years. It has such nasty delineations
with obscene descriptions that are of course genuinely
precise. After True Lilith, who needs the rest of the horoscope?
People into sex (meaning most), seduction, majik, abuse,
mysteries, black majik ... surely don't.

Should we _really_ care if the object exists? To abuse of some
Crowley; wood does not exist, water neither, but wood afloats
on water. May Cassini Lilith be the triumph of unreason over
science. It's colorful delineations touching the detailed
subject of most nasty sexual praxis (no mere fantasy here)
are more akin to some Casanova's nightmare in Venice or
Nosferatu's first love, than default venusian perfect loving
with manual.

We must sadly leave the wet field of sexastrology and venture
towards the wastelands of science. Luckily we are on shaky
ground again as I must mention the classes /6/ of our dear
"hypotheticals" (no more?).

The classes are already in the commentaries, wich I scatter
for use. Plucking there, one finds strange words like "avestans"
or "hamburgers". Zendi Avesta is a majik field and I am sure
the readers will appreciate the work of talismans written in
one of such chaotically near languages. Actually Nibiru should
be an avestan brown dwarf. You have one at home.

Proserpina seems to be an avestan and any enthusiasts using
that Astrolog program (Mac people) will perhaps be familiar
with the "object" ].[). Now an estonian guy includes it in
his astrolog version.

The avestans are a russian product. They have ephemeris, of
course and can be tested. Russian astrology has quite a trick
upon it's sleeve. White Moon to mention one.

There has been some divergence between (always two) master
and student in this field as live gossip is available from
the student(s?).

The "hamburgers" are what you call "uranians". Some people
should (not) know this "uranians" do not properly exist.
Hades is not an existing (but it works!) object. /7/

Admetos should work for the businessman just as well as
Syrinx of the darkplanets works towards market crash!

Cupido seems to be spotted (more or less meaning it is not
a hypothetical any more, good bye Cuppie!).

Ah, the real McCoy. 1992. That was the year. The first REAL
transneptune (besides Pluto/Charon) was spotted, nicked Smiley.
The object is 1992QB1.

Among some half thousand transneptuners, thre were named,
Varuna, Chaos and Ixion. Ixion is also the largest asteroid
of all. Larger than main-belter Ceres.

The study that the hypotheticals received largely dwarfs any
research of the real McCoys! Isn't that peculiar?

Thus Hades is much better defined (and "agreed upon") than
Ixion. To call 2001KX76 "Ixion" is already a blasphemy.
Hades never HAD this problem. It does not even need to exist.
Really.

Could be that human imagination (INTENTido, majikal intent)
is best focused on the unexisting. It is a creacktive force.

May the Force be with you!

/1/ Meaning astronomically discovered by several observatories
_and_ well defined by orbital parameters. "Fate" is in fact
the orbital parameters as described in elliptical lessons
of I Ching ||| (last line, perhaps second, too /2/).

Cupido of the hamburgers and some avestans have been spotted,
according to our "inner circle" of astrologers (to mention
most illustruous gentleman (senor!) Juan Antonio Revilla)
avestan inventor (or c/o inventor/responsable) from Russia
including. The "retrograde" avestans are most interesting
as subject and awaiting further astrological research and
delineation. This subject is obscure even to the most
fanatical
(a few good fanatics) of us. The word does not seem apt. To
my own mind, one has to be a perfect fanatic to do any
research in this elusive and capturing field. A sound
advice is to discreate it all and dedicate oneself to zen
(like) "meditation". One canot possibly be responsable for
enticing one into the unending and most dangerous abyss
of the new astronomical discoveries like Ixion Chaos or
Varuna.

/2/ Details for very advanced students familiar with several
versions of I Ching and orbital simulation. The comparison
was set by myself some 20 years ago. I was working on an
sabian-to-I-Ching compass-system at the time.

/3/ Meaning "out of the temple", uninitiated.

/4/ I must be simple! Mars and the rest are hardly known in
character and function even to the best! An astrologer
cannot possibly know or know enough of Mars even amassing
data-type-knowledge. Only an evocational magician can
become to be initiated in the martian mysteries and be
welcome (if the word is appropriate) in that "zone" or
sphere. And only a few survive to report.

I was about to write a delineation for the Moon, but who
am I to attempt at such a task. Since rare and fine writers
of the new vedas seem reluctant to, the delineation of such
objects are in the hands of the mob.

/5/ http://puck.dhs.org/reports/nibiru should still be there
The site went through some changes and is puck.dhs.org
again (instead of puck.dhs.org ohhh, well, better
not explain reasons, ok?).

/6/ *LOL* grinning, since to call such bundles of phantasmagoria
"classes of objects" is a blasphemy that will dethrone me
from any virtual throneground of astrology and funnel me
into asstrollogical usenet hells for ever. Do I see Edmo down
there? Agrippa must be the guy I just passed by.

/7/ Hades M.C. exact for the author. Now should I venture into
shameful detail as concerns various "Roxanes" and my innocent
self, or blame it on Venus Chariklo trine True Lilith opposite
Alpha Serpentis? Remember I must have that _pervert_
delineation

of Hades somewhere? I've no other. Just one line. And it is
true.

ASTROLOGICAL TUITION

A) Preparing a chart. How to obtain the _exact_ natal positions.
What is the astral? LOS VOLADEROS. Vera-Mente or True Mind.
B) "Handsfree Astrologix". How to predict the year and the month
of the event without any use of tools like ephemeris or pc
programs. Primary directions. I Ching Aspectarian. Kabala.
C) Orbital simulation and NASA JPL HORIZONS. Obtaining the ephe
of any object. Calculating the horoscope from any object (e.g.
Eroscentrical). Using Harvard MPC data in orbital simulation.
D) Centaur Objects. Hylonome, Chariklo, Chiron, Pholus, Nessus,
Asbolus, 1994TA Pylenor, 2000QC243, 2001PT13 and others.
E) Transneptunes. Ixion. Varuna. Chaos. 1992QB1.
F) Bavarian hypotheticals; the "Dark Planets".
G) Special objects and groups of objects, e.g. Earth's "second
moon" trojan Cruithne, Damocles, Cassini Lilith, Amors, Atens,
Apollos, Hilda, comets, brown dwarfs, Nibiru; planetary nodes,
Janus, Chiron, Vesta, Pholus nodes, Raziel, Devil's Rose.
H) Stargate. Major stars. Primary direction of a star.
I) The use of the Lords of the Houses in directional and horary
Astrologix. Charting extreme latitudes.
J) ASTROMAJIK Majikal initiation into the secrets of Astrologix?
What in fact are the 360 degrees? Inorganic initiators. Majikal
evocation. Star spirits. Enchanted degrees. The Coocoon. Vedas.
Omniverse. Triangulating your own guardian angel. Treasure
maps.

O5
futurechanger; a method for the creation of new realities NOW!

The tibetan formula. Discreating the past. RECAPitulation.
NETI NETI and Sunnya Sunnyata. Discreating a futurity. Kahuuna
timetracking. CASCADE quick discreation. BOGEYMAN dreamwork.
SNOWCRASH or instant creation of a reality. Using O5 at distance.
Discreating an upcoming bad astrological transit. Making the
natal chart work for you. Discreating sounds. Treasure charts.

I CHING
Knowing I Ching by heart. Getting answers in seconds. Directing
the trigrams. Sabian I Ching. I Ching transits. Sequential I
Ching: obtaining multiple diagrams and several moving lines from
one answer. Using I Ching in Second Attention (in dreams). The
planetary meanings, aspectarian, Nibiru, centaurs, Tarot, Kabala.

ALL TUITION ON PERSONAL BASIS AVAILABLE VIA E-MAIL t8@puck.dhs.org

http://www.escribe.com/theory/puck

O5 - FREEZE AND DISCREATE - PROBLEM SOLVING FUTURECHANGER
->> O5, I Ching and Astrologix tarant8l@freenet.am <<-
<<<<- (C) 2002 Klaudio Zic, All Rights Reserved ->>>>
http://escribe.com/theory/puck http://puck.dhs.org

O5 FOR BUSINESSMEN - CREATE AND DISCREATE - O5 AND GET RICH

->> O5, I Ching and Astrologix tarant8l@freenet.am <<-
<<<<- (C) 2002 Klaudio Zic, All Rights Reserved ->>>>
http://escribe.com/theory/puck http://puck.dhs.org

O5 for Businessmen - (C) 2002 Klaudio Zic t8@puck.dhs.org

An executive walks towards the window, closes his eyes and
briefly concentrates. In minutes and over the globe events
are turning into his favor...

O5 is the ideal tool for the removal of reccuring problems,
unwanted competition, stalled transfers, traffic jams, sexual
rivals, cancer, risk, confusion, traumas, lack of decision.

After the mental/astral/physical obstacle is removed from the
appropriate area, a new install makes life better. Such wanted
events can happen in minutes and pertain to an advanced form
of O5, SnowCrash (TM).

A tibetan formula has gone a long way to be tried and tested
by the most (im)probable structures, the O5 is a simple mental
system that is able to produce effects on the physical plane;
that is, one is able to DELIVER RESULTS. O5 means OBSTACLE
REMOVAL

and as such helps the CREATION of new events, by simply
DISCREATING the old and unwanted processes first!

O5 basic formula
INTEND your goal.
1. Become the OBSTACLE:
2. Expand with the OBSTACLE as you breath it in.
3. Exit and LABEL the OBSTACLE for deletion.
4. Disclaim the OBSTACLE as your own now useless creation.
5. Quietly watch it DISSOLVE itself.
reINTEND your goal.

Get your personal tuition by e-mail or a live delivery
by sending an e-mail to tarant8l@wind.freenet.am or
t8@puck.dhs.org and you can also write to

Klaudio Zic
Ivekoviceva 4
51000
Rijeka
Croatia
Phone 385 51 646572

if you prefer the discretion of pen and paper.

|||:::

Bank America International Cheques and Western Union (ITALY).

http://ghettobox.dhs.org/t8 open for netscape/opera users

|::

To my clients and donators

The SWIFT bank account is no more valid. Please mail
tarant8l@wind.freenet.am, tarant8l@entropy.tmok.com,
t8@puck.dhs.org for an agreement. The proposed and
alternative ways of sending money remain Bank America
International Cheque (reccomanded mail) and Western
Union (ITALY). The address is as follows:

Klaudio Zic
Ivekoviceva 4
51000
Rijeka
Croatia
Phone 385 51 646572

|:: ||||:| ::| |:| ||: :|:|:: ::: ||| |||||| ::|
|::

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.
It is by intent that my
thoughts acquire speed,

The dream acquires form,
The form pervades certainty.
It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.

Mentat Peter de Vries

O5 basic formula
INTEND your goal.
1. Become the OBSTACLE:
2. Expand with the OBSTACLE as you breath it in.
3. Exit and LABEL the OBSTACLE for deletion.
4. Disclaim the OBSTACLE as your own now useless creation.
5. Quietly watch it DISSOLVE itself.
reINTEND your goal.

As follows is the European Menu with Italian/English text.

Astrologia Giudiziaria - Prezzi in Euro - t8@puck.dhs.org

AMORE LOVE

VENERE TRANSITI Euro 25 (amori attualizzabili) VENUS TRANSITS
AMORI VITA Euro 100 (i amori della vita) ALL LOVES IN ONE'S LIFE
COPPIA I Euro 90 (il oroscopo della coppia) RELATIONSHIP CHART
COPPIA II Euro 150 (coppia predizioni) RELATIONSHIP PREDICTIONS
O5 da Euro 80 mensili (magia cambiafuturo) O5 POCKET MAGICK TUITION
PIANETA NOSTRADAMO da Euro 30 (pianeti speciali) VARUNA DELINEATION
PIANETI AMOROSI da Euro 60 (pianeti del amore) LOVESEX PLANETS
LILIT CASSINI Euro 80 (segreti sessuali) TRUE LILIT DELINEATION

ASTROLOGIA ASTRONIMIX

OROSCOPO BIMBO da Euro 45 CHILDREN HOROSCOPE
COPPIA PREVISIONI Euro 175 RELATIONSHIP PREDICTIONS
PREVISIONI UN ANNO Euro 125 PREDICTIONS FOR ONE YEAR TRANSITS
PREVISIONI VITA Euro 285 LONG RANGE PREDICTIONS YEAR MONTH DAY
PIANETI SPECIALI da Euro 35 CENTAURS TRANSNEPTUNERS DARKPLANETS
ANIMALI DOMESTICI da Euro 99 PETS HOROSCOPES SYNASTRY PREDICTIONS

MAGIA MAGICK

O5 CAMBIAFUTURO da Euro 75 mensili PERSONAL FUTURECHANGER O5 TUITION
O5 MAESTRO Euro 495 O5 MASTER TRAINING VIA E-MAIL AND LIVE DELIVERY
I CHING da Euro 20 I CHING PREDICTIONS INDULGE IN QUESTIONS!

Western Union - Italy (mail for details)
(see bottom of this document or mail for fees)

Home address in case of
Bank America International Cheque
(most welocome!)
Klaudio Zic
Ivekoviceva 4
Rijeka
51000
Croatia

t8@puck.dhs.org
http://puck.dhs.org
tarant8l@wind.freenet.am
tarant8l@users.tmok.com

~
$ netscape http://puck.dhs.org/venexia
peripatetic BOGEYMAN tuition
http://users.tmok.com/~tarant8l/venexia bridges and portals
~

A VOLADERO is a flying being, variously described in the I
Ching as ::: |:|::: that is in fact an ANORGANIC BEING.
GBRIAL MIKAL RPhAL KMAL and the rest of the ten archangels
are anorganic beings, too. But the VOLADERO is your private
devil. It does not look like the fancy xtian devil. It is a
flying shadow. Chinese called such stuff |:: "thunders".
http://www.escribe.com/theory/puck voladeros
http://groups.google.com voladeros

<< he is disturbed by this articles. >==:}-- >>

->>> O5, I Ching and Astrologix t8@puck.dhs.org <<<-
<<<<- (C) 2002 Klaudio Zic, All Rights Reserved ->>>>

ASTROLOGY determines the moment of the event.
I CHING proposes alternative futurities.
O5 (dis)creates events and determines one's future.

ASTROLOGY darkplanets, centaurs, Ixion, Varuna, Cruithne
O5 futurechanger, change events at will, modify your life
I CHING futurity scanning, alternatives generator, aspectarian

THE LORD OF THE RINGS & THE TREE OF LIFE ( )
I Ching Aspectarian tarant8l@entropy.tmok.com
(C) 2002 Klaudio Zic, All Rights Reserved
http://puck.dhs.org/reports/ring

Further Comments on the Lord of the Rings Tree of Life

000 1992QB1 Smeagol Redeemed Self
00 Ixion Samwise Alchemist
0 Varuna Frodo True Mind

1 Neptune Sauron Lord of the Rings
2 Uranus Saruman lord of the winds
3 Saturn Gandalf the grey

11 Pluto Mordor voladeros nazguls
11a Charon Isengard sattelite hell

4 Jupiter Elrond ideal ruler
5 Mars Aragorn ideal warrior

6 The Ring The One dark sea of
consciousness
6a The Eye Red Shift losing human form

7 Venus Arwen NIKH victorious
8 Mercury Legolas penetrating haste
8a Mer 90 Nep Boromir messenger of chaos

9 Moon Galadriel i will diminish
9a Cassini Lilith Galadriel Witch Galadriel tempted
9b Cruithne Bilbo Hobbits
9c Darkmoon HPMHC Nazguls messengers of evil

10 Ascendant Middle Earth the body
10a Heartland Shire (hara)
10b Evil Heartland Mount Doom hara, death point, gap
10c Earth Element Gimli, dwarfs Hobbits (*)

::|::| Samwise ::| Frodo :|: Merry ::: Pippin (*)

->> O5, I Ching and Astrologix tarant8l@freenet.am <<-
<<<<- (C) 2002 Klaudio Zic, All Rights Reserved ->>>>
http://escribe.com/theory/puck http://puck.dhs.org

http://ghettobox.dhs.org/t8 open for netscape/opera users

|:: ||||:| ::| |:| ||: :|:|:: ::: ||| |||||| ::|
|::

->>> O5, I Ching and Astrologix t8@puck.dhs.org <<<-
<<<<- (C) 2002 Klaudio Zic, All Rights Reserved ->>>>
PLEASE MAIL T8@PUCK.DHS.ORG WITH YOUR QUESTIONS AND ISSUES

RICH AND COLORFUL HAND MADE ASTROLOGICAL SERVICES

ALL THE LOVES OF YOUR LIFE come with your horoscope. If
you want to know the year and the month when your loves
happened, happen or will happen, you have reached the
right place. DATING DAYS follow, and there is a service
based on the RELATIONSHIP chart, too.

RELATIONSHIP horoscope progressed giving the favorite days
for the couple. MARRIAGE CHARTS yield important informantion
and FERTILITY CHARTS determine the minute for the favorable
impregnation (even in cases abandoned by our medicine),
using the SHUMERAN method.

PREDICTIONS accurate to the year and month of the event
are followed by predictions based on the day and hour of
the event-to-be. Some days are quite fine for BUSINESS,
some shed rare good luck to be used in STOCK EXCHANGE,
others might be tailored for REAL ESTATE.

TRUE SUN POSITION so you can know, print and study once
and forever your _true_ astronomical Sun position. The
same applies to the _correct_ topocentrical Moon position.
The reports come with relevant "simscans" of interesting
astrononical positions e.g. of the centaurs.

THE CENTAURS are wild archangels spinning between Jupiter
and Neptune. Chiron, Chariklo, Nessus, Hylonome, Asbolus,
Pholus, Pylenor, 2001PT13 and others mean 30 new aspects
of your personal fate and possibilities. Enter the majikal
world of CENTAURS, enriching your natal chart and progressions.

THE TRANSNEPTUNES are known to humanity since the discovery
of 19992QB1. Ten years after, Ixion not only dwarf the first
discoveries, but is also larger than major asteroid Ceres.
Chaos and Varuna talk about planetary ecology of our times.
Get the exclusive delineation from this pioneering site!

THE DARK PLANETS are a colorful set of 17 hypotheticals,
still valuable to modern Astrologix, as we keep on discovering
in real life what was architectured mathematically. Cupido
of the Hamburg school and a couple of retrograde "avestans"
are no longer hypothetical objects. The DARK PLANETS have
received copious delineation during the past years, are well
defined DISTANT OBJECTS proposing new jewels for your nativity.
OLYMP speaks of orgasm, SAPPHO of literature, for THANATEROS it
is "all for love and the world well lost", LAMIA a.k.a. NEMESIS
determined Holy Jihad as it conjuncts Pluto, bringing vendetta
to your life and character, but also safeguarding you from
terror (along with afore mentioned qb1, Varuna and kx76),
CHARON will be your bridge over troubled waters, to AMOR
awaiting with love on the other side.

Mail majordomo@ghettobox.dhs.org with "subscribe puck" in the
body of the letter to join mailing list and discussion. The
address of the mailing list is puck@puck.dhs.org, the archives
http://www.escribe.com/theory/puck

Basic and Advanced Astrological Services - t8@puck.dhs.org
http://puck.dhs.org http://www.escribe.com/theory/puck

BASIC ASTROLOGY http://puck.dhs.org

Get your _precise_ natal planets positions! You will discover
that the true positions will differ from the ones you got from
the local "pro". This is mostly because nowdays people die after
a lifetime of professional astrology, not even knowing they've
been working with the slightly, but genuinely wrong positions
all of the time. This applies to the Moon in particular.

ASTROLOGY determines the moment of the event.
I CHING proposes alternative futurities.
O5 (dis)creates events and determines one's future.

tarant8l@users.tmok.com t8@puck.dhs.org tarant8l@freenet.am
$ netscape http://puck.dhs.org http://puck.dhs.org

Now when you have your _exact_ natal positions, we can make a
few calculations. The primary direction is the basic astrologer's
tool, among them 250 "directions" perhaps. At a glance we
determine

the year and the month of the event. A simple tool like the
transits
(directions themselves) will determine the day, hour and minute
of
the event. Thus we have no problem in timing events for you in
person, your enterprise or relationship. Since every thing and
being or thought form can and has a horoscope, we can litterary
chart anything and determine it's "fate".

The minute of the event comes handy in difficult cases of
impregnation where fertility is dubious if not labeled
"impossible"

by modern medicine. We thank the Shumer civilization for this
special knowledge. The day of the event is standard precision for
business, dating, lottery, travel or exams. The years of all of
your
love adventures, past, present and not yet come to pass, as well
as

the year of the marriage can be determined for your inspection
and
reference. This includes emotional crisis years, as well as the
favorable periods. The issuing data are reliable in timing and
quality.

Generally overlooked basics as the stars, parallels, special
points, minor aspects, sidereal positions, astronomical detail
are taken into account, and detailed astronomical maps are
generated to purport some special observation.

$ netscape http://puck.dhs.org/reports /wtc /bush /usama

ADVANCED ASTROLOGY http://puck.dhs.org

Since 1992 genuine astrologers studied the transneptune objects.
In 1992 we had 17 "darkplanets" (c/o avestans like Proserpina &
hamburgers like Hades), 1992QB1 "Smiley"; Nessus, Pholus and
Chiron of the centaurs. Now we have 400 transneptuners and
have studied over 30 centaurs. The centaur objects are the
standard

part of any astrological map, along with major transneptuners
like Ixion (globalizer) and Varuna (truemind).

Introducing some of the centaurs, like Chiron (cryonics), Pholus
(discretion), Nessus (lover), Asbolus (magick), Chariklo
(fashion),

Pylenor (eternity), Hylonome (gothic). The centaurs perform as
wild

passions where Nessus is so decided as concerns the partner, that
passion easily becomes rape; and the Chariklo supermodel is apt
cross the bon gusto line to Scarlet Lady or World Harlot.

Cruithne is often reffered to as the "Earth's second moon", when
in fact it is our first TROJAN. This powerful "feminine" object
deserves special attention. http://puck.dhs.org/usenet.html
$ netscape http://puck.dhs.org/reports/cruithne

Damocles and alike objects, amors, atens and many other classes
of asteroids are applied to the horoscope in special cases and
at request. The data come from Harvard MPC and NASA, with whom
the author has a rather close relationship. puck.dhs.org

tarant8l@users.tmok.com t8@puck.dhs.org taarnt8l@freenet.am
$ netscape http://puck.dhs.org http://puck.dhs.org

The Dark Planets are a set of 17 experimental transplutos that
proved interesing and rather reliable delineators in special
cases where shamanism, chaos majik and enochiana screamed for
aditional delineation.

Cassini Lilith was an observed object, with still a vivid patina
of explicit delineations of sexual and gothic perversions one