Episode II, Indy og Criterion nyt
Fra : Thomas Mouritsen

Dato : 06-05-02 22:42

Taget fra Digital Bits :

Just a quick update today with a couple of interesting bits of DVD
information. A whole bunch of readers have e-mailed to let us know that
Lucasfilm's Jim Ward and Rick McCallum confirmed this weekend at the Star
Wars Celebration convention in Indianapolis that the Star Wars: Episode II -
Attack of the Clones DVD is definitely coming by the end of the year.
Lucasfilm has reportedly already been working on the disc for over a year.
That's not new information (we've been reporting it in The Rumor Mill for
months now), but it's nice to hear something official. The latest word is
that disc should street in October or early November.

Also on the subject of popular Lucasfilm trilogies today, Paramount has
officially confirmed that the Indiana Jones films WILL NOT be released on
DVD this year.

We've got word on what to expect on Criterion's upcoming DVD version of The
Royal Tenenbaums. Look for a new anamorphic widescreen digital transfer
supervised by director Wes Anderson, audio commentary by Anderson, the
featurette With the Filmmaker: Portraits by Albert Maysles, outtakes and
deleted scenes, The Peter Bradley Show with cast interviews, The Art of the
Movie in-depth art direction and production design featurette, theatrical
trailers, Dolby Digital and DTS 5.1 audio options and collectible
multi-panel booklets with set-design drawings, director introspective and
DVD guide. Street date is TBA.

Jeg må lige hen og ligge ned, et øjeblik !

Thomas

Fra : Kim Voss Schrader

Dato : 06-05-02 23:13

Hej!

Thomas Mouritsen wrote:

> Also on the subject of popular Lucasfilm trilogies today, Paramount has
> officially confirmed that the Indiana Jones films WILL NOT be released on
> DVD this year.

"Så står man der, tak!"... :,-(

--
Mvh, Kim Voss Schrader - http://www.kampsax.dtu.dk/~schrader/

OBS: Jeg flytter d. 15 Juni og skifter da e-mail adresse til
mailto:teknik_kim@hotmail.com