Gixxer video - Nordschleife
Fra : origo@earthling.net

Dato : 08-04-02 21:23

Er igjen for doven til å oversette:

Lap description
----------------

Lap 335, filmed March 30
Laptime a bit above 8:30. A rather slow lap compared to my best times with
the R1. This was my first visit to the track with the Gixxer, so I prefered
to take it easy and get to know the bike. Bike is very stable, but with
stock chassis geometry I had problems to make it turn in quickly. When the
film was made, I had not upgraded the suspension and raised ride height at
the rear. Bike is decking out in a couple of corners, dragging the bottom
fairing. Hard to see on the video though.

After the Karussell, I get stuck behind a black Porsche Turbo. While I'm
waiting to find a safe place to pass, I get overtaken by a guy with another
Gixxer. His behavior is a good example on how not to ride the Ring. Note how
close he gets to the car when he tries to pass in Brünchen.
------------

I have run out of discspace on my normal videoserver, so at the moment there
is only one, midsized file available. File is in Real media format. I know
many of you do not like Real Player, but it does provide the best quality
for lower filesizes. DivX and MPEG will be uploaded as soon as I get a new
hard drive installed in the server.

To download, you have to use a temporary ftp account.
FTP: video.motorcycle-dk.com
Login: espen
Password: isragged

Go to the video folder. There is only one Real Media file there. Filesize is
22MByte.

JS

Fra : Skyrider #1

Dato : 08-04-02 23:25

On Mon, 8 Apr 2002 22:22:58 +0200, <origo@earthling.net> wrote:

>video.motorcycle-dk.com
til dem der ikke lige kender til FTP kan de bruge Explore til at
hentet den via det link her og hjøre klik og vælge Copy to
Folder...
ftp://espen:isragged@video.motorcycle-dk.com/videos/

Mvh.
MCP_Poul-M Olsen
CBX750F 88' Som ikke vil startet

Fra : Troels Sørensen

Dato : 09-04-02 09:20

problemer med password ???

Fra : Lars Eckberg

Dato : 09-04-02 10:33

Troels Sørensen wrote:
> problemer med password ???

næ.

Fra : origo@earthling.net

Dato : 10-04-02 12:18

<origo@earthling.net> wrote in message news:a8su74$asp$1@sunsite.dk...

Ny link til video, DivX fra 25-100MB, samt Real8 på 8,8MB.
http://www.motorcycle-dk.com/en/multimedia/index.php?viewCat=3

JS